14.

I came at the club and saw Christa with Ymir. Then Jean came with Marco next to him. They all hugged me and thankful that they don't asks me about my puffy eyes. We went to the VIP area where Christa and Ymir usually sat. The buff guys knew them since they're popular because of their magazine. A waiter came and took our orders. Ymir ordered the strongest rink they have which i want right now.

Not long after, the waiter came back with glasses of Tequila and another bottle of it. We all chugged it down and continued drinking.

An hour later

The music blasting through out the club and the new song came, i pulled Jean and Marco towards the dance floor while Christa and Ymir are making out at our spot. Im definitely sure that I'm drunk af. Jean tried to balance me while i keep on dancing.

So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires

Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
Let the beat carry 'way your tears as they fall baby
Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)
With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club
I won't, I won't, I
Ain't no crying in the club

I sang the song loudly while dancing my ass off like there was no tomorrow. Tears started to flow slowly down my cheeks so i decided to go back to our spot. I made it there and took a drink that's on my glass. I covered my face with my hands and just let my tears flow.

No idiot. You're stronger than this. You can make it. Just like Erwin said. Everything is gonna be alright. You just need to focus. (y/n) focus. Forget about that douchebag. Besides, you're not even dating in the first place. I said to myself while drinking another glass. I had about 10 shots of tequila already and i still feel the need to drink. Because whatever i do, i just cant stop crying.

Coldplay was playing in the backround and i think the dj is doing it on purpose since a lot of the customers here are broken or single at the moment. I decided to walk out of the club since i like the view anymore. I pushed past all the sweaty bodies and finally got out the club. I sat on the curb and looked at the sky. It was so dark and you can see all the stars, shining down with the moon.

"I wish that was me with you right now Levi. We could watch the stars and just be happy together." i said, now laying on the floor still watching the sky. It shines so bright down to me amd i saw a shooting star.

Why does this hurt so much? I thought. A car stopped just centimeters away from me. And i heard a lot of footsteps come near me. They surrounded me and i saw my friend's faces. Including Hanji and Erwin.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" Eren asked. Oh, its Eren. I sat up immediately and smacked his head.

"Ow!" he cried rubbing the spot that i hit. They were all shocked at what i did.

"Eren, you know, you're so numb you don't know Mikasa loves you." i said crossing my arms. Eren was shocked at what i said. Same as Mikasa, who is by now, really red. I giggled at them and hugged them both.

"I love you guys. You're all like my siblings i never had." i said letting go of Eren and Mikasa and hugged the others. They all smiled at me, hugging me and rubbing my back.

"same (y/n), same" Erwin said.

Armin's POV

"She's so drunk." i said. Hanji laughed a little followed by Sasha.

"Yep" Mikasa said fixing (y/n)'s hair by tying it on a ponytail. She took her jacket off and passed it to me.

"Hold this." she said i took (y/n)'s jacket and hold it.

"Here let me carry her." Eren said as he lift her up we walked to the car and Sasha hot in the SUV followed by Hanji then Eren put (y/n) inside and then Erwin went in side then followed by me. Eren on the driver's seat and Mikasa on the other. We drove away from the club and (y/n) started snoring.

Honestly, i was worried about her. She's like my eldest sister and seeing her like this hurts me too. I thought Levi likes her. What happened? I got interrupted by laughter beside me. (y/n) managed to lay across our laps and she's on the unny position. I can smell the alcohol from where i sat. Then the car got quiet. We all decided to take a nap until we get back home.

I was woken up by whispers. I think its from Eren and Mikasa. I decided to eavesdrop a bit.

"So, is it true?" Eren asked Mikasa. I can see her confused face but Eren just rolled his eyes.

"True what?" Mikasa asked palying safe. Eren giggled at her response, the car stopped at a red light and he faced Mikasa.

"Is it true that you love me? Just like what (y/n) said." Eren said. Mikasa turned red and she looked away.

"So? What if it is? You can't do anything about it." Mikasa said crossing her arms on her chest. Eren smiled at her sincerely. Then what happened next shocked me. But made me feel giddy. HE KISSED HER! AND SHE KISSED BACK! Suddenly, a flash went on. I looked to see (y/n) take a picture of them using her camera on her phone. She's still drunk though.

"WELL FINALLY! ABOUT TIME!" she said rather loudly. Eren and Mikasa blushed so much, i had to contain my laugh but i failed. They all turned to me and they glared.

"whaat? I wont tell!" i said chuckling. They nodded and kissed again but then flashes came and we turned to see the others, awake already. I laughed some more.

Well, i guess this night has a happy ending after all the drama earlier.

Yo, got chapter 14 done! Don't worry there will be more. Hope you liked this one!

-A