25.

(Y/N)'s POV

He left. He left me here alone in the night sky. He walked away after he said his feelings.

Levi, what are trying to do? Please, don't leave.

I looked at the stars. It shines so bright. Suddenly, a wind came making me shiver. A whisper came with the wind..

Follow him. Get him.

It said. The voice is so soft and gentle.  I gasped at what is happening. If i chase him what would happen? What about Sasuke?
I felt a shove behind me, I looked at the person and couldn't believe who's pushing me away.

"Sasuke.." i said. He smiled at me and nodded. My eyebrows curled. He held my hand and smiled at me lovingly.

"Go on. Its okay. I can't marry you when I'm not the one in your heart." he said. I smiled at him, tears in my eyes as i pulled him in for a tight embrace. He returned the gesture, his face buried on my neck.

"I love you, (y/n)" he said with a pained voice. I pulled him off and looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you too Sasuke but.. I loved him and i still do but, thank you for being with me through everything. You're a great man and i hope you find the one who's gonna love you as much as you loved me. I want to be friends and keep in touch. Please. " i said, tears flowing out of my eyes again. This is too much. Sasuke giving up his happiness for me. Why can't i just return his happiness for once? I'm such an idiot. But, Levi.. I love him and i don't even know what would happen if i lose him again.
He nodded as his answer and smiled. I pulled Sasuke for one last kiss before bolting out of the garden. I got inside where the party is held and ran to the front gate. I searched for a certain undercut head but i couldn't see him.

Angels please, please stay here.. Come back.. I told myself. I ran out the gates and heard some footsteps behind me. They were calling my name.

"(Y/N)! You wouldn't reach him in time if you just run!" Erwin said. I looked at him with tears and he threw me a key.

"There, use my car!" he said. I immediately got in his car, not caring if my dress would get torn. I drove away searching for him.

Levi, please. Come back.

I kept on driving still can't find the clean freak. But then an idea popped in my head. He must be at the park where we first met. That's right. Maybe he's there.

Levi's POV

Is it exaggerating if i told you that I'm a fucking mess? Messier than before though. I don't think i can hold myself any longer. But there's something is making me hold on. What am i gonna do now? She's gone. I lost her.

I looked at the sky, a beer in one hand and the tears are still there.

"oh Petra, look! I'm messed up! Is this what you want me to be?! I can't keep promises right?! I'm not happy! I found the girl you're talking about!! But guess what! SHES GONNA GET MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN!!" i shouted up the sky, not really knowing if she can hear me. I drank the beer from my hand, not stopping. But then a hand took the can away and i heard it smash on the ground. I'm so ready to break the fucking face of that person but then a hand pulled my ear.

"Ow! What the fuck woman!? Who are you to fucking touch me?!" i shouted, swatting her hand away from me. I held my ear from pain and looked at the person.

"(Y/n).. What are you doing here?" i asked not looking at her. I heard her chuckle and that made me confused. Her hand touched my cheek, making me turn to face her.

"Do you think i would let you leave me again?" she said. My eyebrows curled to confusion. What is she talking about? Silence filled us. Us staring at each other's eyes. She put her hand on my other cheek and pulled my face down to hers.

She kissed me. A tender, loving kiss. My eyes, wide open, suddenly closed. Feeling her lips on mine, makes my heart beat as if it came back to life again. She pulled away, making me want more.

"Levi, don't leave me again. Please." she said. I stared at her beautiful (e/c) eyes, shining, calm and pleading.

"You're engaged, did you forget about that? I can't just do that. Sasuke is a great guy. He.."

"He let me go." she said cutting me off. My head turned to her fast. She giggled at my reaction and her smile is so beautiful.

"What? Why?" i asked in confusion. She nodded and sat down on the bench beside us. The dress, still on her, were torn and dirty. Its like she went from a war. A war from the puddles and branches of trees.

"He let me go to chase you. He wants us together." she said, her appearance is so calm about it. Why is she calm about it?! Oh.. Right. Sasuke let her go. For me. Why the fuck did he do that?!
It was silent again.

"Did you mean what you said back there?" she said, erasing the silence. I looked up at the sky and nodded.

"yeah. I did." i said. I felt her hand hold mine.

"I love you too Levi." she said. My head whipped to face her. Did i hear it right? She said she loves me too!? Or am i just hearing things? Yeah, maybe i am hearing things. Besides, im not sober yet from that drink. How many percent of alcohol is in that drink anyway? But what the fuck? I rubbed my eyes to see her clearer. I think i should be fixing my ears.

(Y/n) giggled at my actions which made her so cute. Wait.. Levi. Stop.

"what did you say?" i asked dumbly. She shook her head in a joking manner and held my hand.

"I said i love you too. I shouldve said that earlier but my mind is so messed up that time." she said. I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks. A blush appeared on her face and she looked at everywhere but me. It made her look more cute than before and i just can't help it anymore. I leaned closer to her and felt her ragged hot breath. I can feel her shaking a bit but i didn't care and leaned more as our lips touched. She didn't do anything but seconds later she kissed back.
I felt her hand brush around the back of my head and tugged at my hair. Her left hand held my cheek as we kissed.

I guess Petra was right all along. She's the one for me and i couldn't get any happier that she's finally with me.

Hey guys! Last chapter will be posted tomorrow! I hope you guys liked this book as much as i loved writing it! Thank you so much for viewing this and please press that vote button below. Thank you guys so much! 

I will be working on another book after this its called "How do i unlove you?" basically its gonna be a cheater and Levi will be in it too just like this. I'll just be writing that based on experiences of my friends or myself. I'll be publishing it when its done though so watch out for that. Once again thank you so much!!

Last chapter tomorrow!

-A