2.

I was woken up by a music playing from outside the house. It was so beautiful and calm. I wanted to see who was playing so i got up and walked downstairs. Eren was in the kitchen already, cooking breakfast. He's wearing apron and a scarf on his head. I looked at him weirdly and chuckled a little.

"what are you laughung at?" Eren said blushing a bit. He turned his head on his left side still blushing.

"You look like a mom preparing bento for your kids" i said laughing.

"No i do not! Besides, Its not for kids. Its for everybody." he shouted. I continued laughing at his reaction. Armin came down with drool still on his cheeks.

"Morning Armin." Eren and i said. He was about to respond when the music interrupted. I listened to it again and this time, its a sad music. I dont know why but the Violin playing is telling me to search for him. So i did.

The music brought me to the backyard and heard the music clear. Its from the neighbor beside us. The hedge blocking my view from seeing who was playing that beautiful song. I searched around for something to step on and found a step ladder. I carefully went up to it and quietly peeked my head over to see who it was.

And there he is, a short man playing the violin. He kept on playing that sad song, staring toward him. I continued on listening.
Its so beautiful yet sad. I observed him a bit. His hair is cut from under and his eyes are dull, more like bored actually. Its also in graying color. He's wearing a white polo shirt and a black pants. He seems lonely. He suddenly stopped and put his violin on his side. He turned around. Oh shit, i think he heard me.

"(y/n)? What are you doing?" I heard Eren say. I looked at him surprised and shushed him quickly. I pulled him to hide beside me and covered his mouth.

"shh, you'll blow my cover" i said pointing up the hedge. He gave me a confused look and just made him stand up a little with me. We both peeked a little and immediately went back down because of the guy playing the violin, looking at our direction.

"I think he knows." Eren said whispering. I smacked his head a bit, he winced rubbing his head. I peeked again and see the guy still looking at our direction but something is off. Why didnt he call us still. He didnt move an inch too. He didn't tell us anything.
Suddenly, a girl with brown hair and glasses came from inside the house.

"Hey shorty. Im here now. I got you a tea and a blanket. How are you doing? " she said. She helped the guy to sit down. The guy kept his head straight forward not even blinking.

"Dont call me that Hanji. I have a name? And I'm fine. Thank you." The guy said. Hanji laughed and took the violin from him, placing it down on the table.

"Sorry Levi. And that's good. Erwin will be here any minute by the way. And do you want something? I can tell him to buy food if you want." Hanji said taking a seat across the guy. I mean Levi. So thats his name.

"Yeah, tell him to buy Bento. Im kinda hungry." Levi said. He tried to take his tea but Hanji moved it a bit towards him.

"He's blind?" Eren whispered beside me.

"Yeah, I think so" I said. Staring at the Levi. Now im curious about this guy. I feel like i want to know him more.
Eren and I was about to peek again but someone pulled us down. Eren and I fell on the ground grunting.

"Mikasa what was that for?!" I said while rubbing my back wincing. So does Eren.

"For eavesdropping. And breakfast is already served. You guys look stupid." She said while Armin and Sasha are laughing by the backdoor. We glared at them and they ran back inside.

"Come on. We're hungry." Mikasa said helping us stand up. I sighed looking back at the hedge and start walking to the door.

Second chapter! What do you guys think?

-A