Final Chapter

(Levi's POV)

Its been 5 years since i met (y/n). 5 years. I can't believe its been 5 fucking years and here i am still alive. Im not joking. Its been 5 fucking years being together with her. Idont know why I'm still alive yet. Everyday i see those beautiful eyes. Her smile that lights up my whole world. Her cute laugh. Her beautiful voice and her soft hair. She's not just beautiful outside. She's also beautiful inside. I don't know how i got so lucky. She's been with me through worst time and bad times and I just keep falling inlove with her all over again. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Today is the day that she and i will say our vows, our promises. I can't wait to call her Mrs. Ackerman. I just can't. As of now, we are all waiting for the cue if we should go to the church now or not yet. I couldn't wait to see her in her beautiful wedding gown. Oh i wonder how beautiful she will look. I was pacing back and forth in my dressing room. Together with my best man and my friends.

"Levi, calm down! You're making us dizzy with all the walking." Erwin said. He's wearing a fancy suit by the way.
(First pic is Levi's, Second is Groomsmen's and Last is Erwin's)

He patted my back trying to calm me down which it helped.

"Just calm down. You'll see her any time now." he said. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and he just laughed. The door opened revealing my groomsmen. It was Eren, Armin, Naruto and Sasuke. They fixed their hair in any way that would attract girls which is pretty dumb considering their hair is still the same. Sasuke walked towards me and gave me a man hug.

"So! You're finally gonna get married!" he said, a big smile plastered on his face. I smiled back and Naruto put his arm around me.

"Can you do us a favor and make alot of babies?" Naruto said. I blushed madly at what he said which made he others laugh. I flicked his forehead with my pointer finger and he yelped in pain.

"Can you do me a favor and die?" i said jokingly. The guys laughed at my comeback and made Naruto cuss at them.

"Well Levi, i hope you and (y/n) will stick together till the end. And don't hurt her ever again. This is gonna be a new beginning to the both of you know." Armin said with his words of wisdom. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I will, dont worry. This time, i wont ever do that. Ever." i said.

"What time will the reception be held?" Naruto asked out of the blue. We laughed at him and continued to fix ourselves.

Wedding

The boys and i were at the tail of the aisle, waiting for the queue for us to move forward. We were all in line, Me being the groom is at the far back with Erwin just infront of me. There were lanterns here and there and white petals of flowers.

"Holy shit guys, i saw what's inside and its so beautiful!" Eren exclaimed, his eyes were shining as he told us. Now that's making me more excited. I pushed them out and peeked inside from the think white curtain. Once i did, i couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was in awe. It was so beautiful!