16.

The next day was so boring for me. I was just in the house the whole time while my friends are at their jobs. I texted Christa to send me some thing to work on, she did but i already finished it now. I was in my room, palying music, louder than it should have. I was at my balcony, my camera on mh hand while i take random pictures.
Suddenly, Levi walked out of his balcony. He sat down on one the the chairs and looked at the sky. I sighed and looked at the pictures i took.

For some reason, i can feel someone watching me for about 20 minutes now. I turned my head and saw Levi, staring at me.

"what" i said as a demand intead of a question. He looked surprised from my outburst and turned away, his mood changing to sadness. Now i feel guilty. I shouldn't be feeling guilty. You should be the one feeling guilty goddammit.

I stood up about to get inside to avoid his presence but that shit stopped me.

"(y/n), wait." he said. I stopped not looking back at him. I heard him sigh and the sound of the chair moving a bit.

"why are you mad at me? Why is everyone ignoring me like im some kind of dirt? Did i do something wrong?" he said. oh wow. Playing the victim now are we? Acting like you don't know what you've done. I guess i didn't know that he's not only blind but hes literally blind inside too.

"it's just your imagination. Everyone is not ignoring you, you're ignoring them." i said, trying to get inside but he then asked again which is so annoying now.

"What? I'm not ignoring them! I'm not ignoring you!" i turned to face him and said

"maybe if you weren't too busy with your "girlfriend", they would've talk to you any time they want. But unfortunately, your "girlfriend" has to ruin everything!" i yelled at him. He just stood there taken aback to what i said. Yup, that's right. Feel the pain.

I walked inside my room, closing the balcony door and locking it. I layed on my bed and just listened to the music.

The bad thing right now is that, my bedroom is beside Levi's and i can see him there. He sat on his study table, a tea on top of it. His study table faces the balcony and luckily not my bed. He looked like he's in deep thought.

His eyes were closed and he looked peaceful after my outburst

His eyes were closed and he looked peaceful after my outburst. He seemed to calm down. But then my nosey self was interrupted by the bitch who entered Levi's room with her purse. She wrapped her arms around him that made Levi surprised. He looked at her lovingly and smiled at her warmly.

That should be me Yumi. I should be in that room, giving Levi hugs. Surprising him with things. Not you. I thought. Next thing happened broke my heart even more. They kissed. That's it. I closed my curtain and just let the volume of my music louder that ever.

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

The music blasted and i dont care about the neighbors right now. I hugged myself on the bed and curled up in a ball. Slowly, my eyes turned heavy and darkness took my vision.

Levi's POV

I sat on one of the chairs outside the balcony, looking at the sky. I didn't see her there. At her own balcony, taking pictures. She looks so stressed by the looks of her. Her hair laid on her shoulders, messily. Her worn out sweater, only her white shorts is the neat one. She takes pictures of what her camera would get and she looks so passionate about it. She look so beautiful.

I hadn't realized that i was staring at her when she looked at me and spoke.
Her tone made me feel so broken. I dont know why but that what it made me feel. She was about to go inside but i stopped her.

"(y/n), wait." i said. She stopped but she didn't turn to face me. I sighed and looked back at her.

"why are you mad at me? Why is everyone ignoring me like im some kind of dirt? Did i do something wrong?" i asked, desperate for answer. Ever since that Yumi and I got together, everyone started acting like a stranger. They wont talk to me either.

"it's just your imagination. Everyone is not ignoring you, you're ignoring them." she said, not making any sense. She was about to get inside clearly trying to get away from me. But i stopped her again.

"What? I'm not ignoring them! I'm not ignoring you!" i shouted. Its true though. I haven't ignored them whenever they try to talk to me.

"Well, maybe if you weren't too busy with your "girlfriend", they would've talk to you any time they want. But unfortunately, your "girlfriend" has to ruin everything!" she shouted back. I was taken aback from what she said. I dont know what to feel, angry, confused or hurt. She then went inside her room, locking her balcony door.

Why are they being like this? Yumi is just trying to reach out to them but clearly they dont want her to reach out for them. They just don't like the fact that I'm with her. Yeah, that's right.
I haven't realized that I walked in my room and sat on the chair of my study table. And an arm wrapped around my neck. I looked up to see it was Yumi in her favorite sweater. Its not like (y/n)'s sweater though. Its one of the hospital sweater. Yet, she still looked amazing. I stood up and hugged her which she returned the gesture.

"How was your day?" she asked. I looked at her and her eyes doesnt shine. Whenever i look in those eyes, its not like (y/n)'s eyes. Her eyes looked bored and her hands weren't warm. Not like (y/n)'s.

Wtf Levi, you're comparing your own girlfriend to her! That's not what a man should be doing! I thought to myself. Suddenly, i was shocked to feel Yumi's chapped lips touched mine. I could see (y/n) in my peripheral vision watching so i quickly let go of Yumi. She smiled at me and hugged me again. This time, the bedroom across me were closed. Her curtain laid there and i can hear the music blasting from it.
All i can think is that,

What have i done?

Sooo, i did this because i couldnt sleep. I think my insomia is getting worse. Haha anyway, enjoy this chapter folks!

-A