23.

No one's POV

Levi sat on the bench just outside the mansion, he pulled out a stick from his pocket, a shiny lighter and the little fire from it came out. He puffed the stick with his mouth for it to light up and inhaled the smoke and blew it out just in seconds. He looked at his surroundings, the smell of the flowers from the garden and the breeze from the wind making him calm.

He looked up the sky watching as the stars shone. The moon lit up the whole place as if watching him being depressed and such. He inhaled another smoke and blew it while his head tilted upwards, enjoying the smoke that's being carried by the small breeze.

As of right now, he felt numb. He didn't know what was he even doing at this place. He should've left by now but something is stopping him. He can't get the courage to go back home or even go back inside the big mansion. He felt something or someone sit beside him. He didn't dare to look at the person. He just doesn't have the energy.

"You shouldn't be smoking." the voice said, softly and low. But there's also a hint of sadness and force.

"Who even cares. No one. I can do what i want. This is my life and my body. I don't give a fuck anymore." Levi said to whoever he's talking to. He inhaled another one but he let it lingered more. He finally let out the smoke and pushed the remaining cigarette to the bench.

The person who sat beside him didn't say a word. He just watched as his friend sat there with his eyes dark and hardened. The color was gone and replace by a dark gray one. Its lifeless. He has dark circles under his eyes. He looked terrible.

"Say Erwin.." Levi said to his trusted friend who looked at him with sympathy.

"Am i not worth to forgive? Am i that easily to forget?" Levi said. Erwin was surprised at what his friend said. Levi started crying without Erwin noticing. He hung his head low, staring at the grassy ground. His elbows on his thighs, supporting his balance. Levi covered his face with his hands, totally ignoring Erwin's gaze.

Erwin scooted closer to Levi and patted his back. Trying to comfort his heartbroken friend. Levi leaned on Erwin, sobbing. Little did they know, a certain someone is watching them.

It was (Y/n). Tears were falling down her face, she watched as Levi sat there, crying his heart out. She quickly wiped her tear stained cheeks when she heard some running footsteps behind her. She quickly hid behind the wall and she saw Hanji's presence, looking for someone. Followed by her other friends. They were dressed so pretty and handsome. She didn't want to get caught so she leaned to the wall and waited. She didn't really know what she is waiting for. She doesn't really know why she's outside and eavesdropping. She shouldn't be here outside. She should be inside with her fiancé, enjoying the party but no. She is there, listening to their conversations.

"Levi, maybe its time to let her go" you heard Hanji say. That made (Y/n) froze from her spot. That heart breaking could be heard if its only hearable but no. She has to deal with it herself. Another tear came down her cheeks as she slowly sat on the floor. Her head hung low as her tears reached down the floor.

"Yeah, Levi. She's gonna get married now. It's no use. Maybe she's happy now"

No, I'm not. (Y/n) said to herself. She covered her mouth to shut the sobs out but more sobs just came.

"I'm s-sorry. I-i just, I-i still love h-her. I c-can't live without h-her. If i c-can just t-turn the t-time back, m-maybe this wouldn't h-happen." Levi said. (Y/N) kept her head low as she stood up. She walked away, her arms covering herself as if she's cold. She walked away, not wanting to hear their conversation anymore. But a hand held her shoulder. She stopped, surprised at the sudden touch.

"I knew it was you." the voice that she missed so much, spoke. She turned around to face Mikasa, her tears started to fall again. She embraced her bestfriend not wanting to let go.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy that you're engaged now?" Mikasa asked, her blank face showing no sign of emotion. (Y/n) turned her head to the side, not wanting to answer her best friend's question. Honestly, she doesn't really know why she's upset. Sasuke Uchiha is a great man, a sweet person. But he reminds her of Levi so much. But Sasuke was there for her. He didn't lead her on. He loved her truly and deeply. But things changed when she saw Levi.

"If you're having second thoughts, please. Just go with your fiancé. Levi should be over you a long time ago. But things weren't easy." Mikasa said, she looked at (y/n) as if waiting for something to happen. A disagreement from her maybe?

"I don't know anymore Mikasa. Its so hard." (y/n) said. They were both quiet for a moment until a voice interrupted them.

"(Y/n)?" that voice belonged to her fiancé. Sasuke Uchiha. She immediately wiped away her tears not letting him see them. She didn't want him to see her cry. She met Sasuke as a strong girl, a bubbly girl and she doesnt want to worry him. She turned around facing him with a smile on her face. Mikasa also did the same. Sasuke walked closer to his fiancé that he love so much. For him, she's the best thing that ever happened to him. He hugged her but then saw someone behind her soon to be wife.

"So..who's this you're talking to?" Sasuke asked. (Y/n) turned to Mikasa and put a hand on her best friend's shoulder.

"This is my best friend, Mikasa. Along with the others outside." (Y/n) said gesturing to the others who are comforting Levi, outside. Sasuke looked outside and smiled at them. Mikasa observed him, watching his moves. From his expressions to his every single move. And she found him sincere and calm. She didn't find anything to worry for her bestfriend/sister. Sasuke then turned to her fiancé and smiled at her. And said the words that (Y/n) is avoiding.

"I want to meet them."

Hey guys!! Im sorry for the late update! I was busy with school and there are tons of birthdays that i have to attend to (Family member's birthdays) this month. But dont worry! I'll update as soon as i can!

-A