22.

This is the chapter where i will add some characters on this story. So stay calm when you finally found who the new character is -A

Hanji's POV

Its been a year since Levi came back from his journey on finding and trying to convince (y/n). He came back emotionless, broken and depressed. We instantly knew that she didn't want to hear Levi's explaination. Mikasa tried to convince her but her mind and heart is closed.
Her friends tried to convince her for weeks but she just wouldn't listen to them. Eventually, we all just gave up. I mean, how will you convince someone who just wont hear you out? We all just let her be.

Levi is a new guy. New, i meant he became so cold. He keeps himself inside his room all the time. His face is stoic. More stoic than before. He's become irritated more but not to the point where he hurts people. He just became really different. He's still a clean freak though. We convince him to go out sometimes where he just do it because he's annoyed at our whining.

He didn't want to date girls even though we introduce him to some girls just for him to forget about her. But its just no use. We accepted the fact that he's still in love with her.

Now, its been a year, and we are all at this ball, from a rich company that Mikasa invited us all. Its so grand, you can see all the rich people. Some are business man and some are celebrities. There is a huge chandelier up the center of the ceiling. The song is slow and the dancefloor is full of couples or something like that.

Mikasa and Eren are still together, despite of the drama that happened. They still remained strong together. Armin found a girl whose name is Annie. She's so pretty and nice and she's also a blonde. Sasha on the other hand, found the perfect match for her. Connie. He's so much alike her, always hungry.

So now, we were waiting for the host of this party. We still don't know who invited Mikasa and her friends but i have a feeling that this someone is..

"Ladies and gentlemen, the host has now finally arrived. Please give it up for Miss (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"(Y/n)"..

Levi's POV

"(Y/n).." I breathed out her name as i see her walk down the stairs. She looks so beautiful with her dress showing her curves.

But

But..she looked stress free. As if she moved on.. I watched her as she took her last step down the stairs. She stood in the middle with a smile, her eyes shines so bright. Has she moved on? Has she forgotten about me? Has she..found someone else? All these thoughts running on my mind was interrupted by her voice.

"Thank you Tico. And thank you all for coming today. We are celebrating the company's 20th anniversary. I know all of you have known the tragic accident of my parents but as my father has always said "Dont lose hope, for everything happens for a reason." They left us with so much happy memories, as well as the kindness of their hearts. So tonight, we will have fun and enjoy the party!" she said with happiness evident in her voice. But my questions are still bothering me until someone interrupted them again.

"May i have your attention please." A guy with a spiked hair said facing the guests. His eyes are dark like mine but he's taller than me. He looks rich by the looks of his coat. His expression is blank and he got his friend beside him. The guy got a blonde hair and whiskers on his cheeks. Why are they taller than me?!

"I would like to take this moment for all of you to witness, how much i love this lady infront of me

"I would like to take this moment for all of you to witness, how much i love this lady infront of me." he said. I can hear my heart breaking more than it ever should be when he said that. (Y/n) was staring at him, her eyes shining and a blush showing from his cheeks.

"(Y/N), Do you remember the first time we met? You were at the park taking pictures of different shops and people, i remember that time because you made me realize that i dont have to stay broken. That i still have hope in life. You are the reason that i am still living and working hard for the future. You are the girl who made everything possible for me to move on and move on in life. I saw my future in you and i just want to aske you.." he said. He knelt down infront of her a small box in his hand. Everyone gasped when he opened it revealing a diamond ring. She looked at the ring, surprised and a tear rolled down from her eyes.

My surroundings are all in slow motion, and my eyes only focused on her, as he asked her the question. She looked around for a bit, not noticing my presence. My heart broke more as she said Yes to the man who now stood up, crying from joy. All the guests were clapping and cheering, except for me or if i know, also my friends. She was so happy and tears started to stream down her face once more. They faced the guests and finally, she spotted me in the corner, tears streaming down my face as we stared at each other. She looked away and continued to embrace her now fiancé.

Now my questions has been answered. And yes, she has.

Sasuke and Naruto has been added in the story. Hehe..
Thank you guys for reading! Still not done yet! We still have more chapters and then if I'm not lazy, I'll make a Sequel. If you guys want.

-A