20.

Levi's POV

I was outside the backyard, on the wooden swing, staring at the sky. My gaze turned to her balcony, trying to know if she's already back but no. Not even a light. Her friends fixed her bedroom this morning, except for the broken windows. Im such an idiot.

All this time I didn't notice her feelings for me. All i think about is myself. She was just gone for 2 weeks Levi. 2 weeks. You should have just waited more. If you did, none of this would happen.

I stood up from the swing and walked inside. I heard a car tire screeched outside. A door slam and a loud banging on the front door. I hurriedly opened it and there, an enraged Mikasa and Frightened Yumi. Mikasa walked past me and pushed Yumi on the ground. Hanji and Erwin came down and they were surprised to see Mikasa like this. Even i was surprised and confused. I looked at Mikasa and her eyes were dark, she glared at Yumi as if waiting for something.

"What's going on?" i asked walking in the middle of them. Yumi stood up and shakingly grabbed me and hid behind me.

"Why don't you ask your fucking girlfriend that question?" Mikasa spat.  Erwin and Hanji went on Mikasa's back and narrowed their eyebrows. I turned to Yumi waiting for her response.

"I was at the hospital working and then the receptionist called me and i thought it was you. Then she walked up to me and slapped me twice on both sides of my face. I didn't know what I've even done to her" Yumi rambled shaking. For some reason, i didn't believed her. Because I'm sure she's done terrible for Mikasa to be like this.

"Im sure you've done something. Mikasa wouldn't be like this if you haven't done anything." Hanji says, taking Mikasa's side. I looked at Erwin and he nodded.

"where is she? What have you dont to her?" Mikasa said, her voice so low you would think its not her. Then a tear dropped on the floor.

"I dont know what you're talking about." Yumi said looking away. She's lying. Just by her actions.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE HER RUN AWAY?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? TELL ME BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND THROW IT TO THE FUCKING CREEK!!" Mikasa shouted. You can see veins pooping out of her neck. Erwin tried to hold her back but she's too strong. So Hanji helped him. I looked at Yumi stunned at what Mikasa said. (y/n) ran away?

"She ran away?" i asked Mikasa stared at me like she wanted to kill me too.

"She did you fucker! And I'm sure she did something to make her run away." she said. I turned to Yumi and walked close to her. I held her on her shoulders and smiled.

"What did you tell her?" i asked holding her chin with my fingers. She looked at my eyes and tears started to well up.

"I-i told h-her to Forget about you, that y-you didn't like her or love her. That sh-she should just move on because she's a pathetic creature." She said. Anger is boiling up inside me. Why did she said that?! Anger got the best in me and i suddenly found her on the floor. I slapped her.

Hanji's POV

We are all shocked at what Levi did. She slapped her across the face. Yumi was now crying on the floor and Mikasa calmed down.

"Why the fuck did you do that? Why would you fucking say that? You don't know what she feels! Do you know why she's like that?! Its because of me! Because of me she's become depressed! Because of me she's messed up! And now she thinks i said that because of you! You made her more miserable!" Levi yelled at her. Tears are pouring down his face. This is the second time i saw him cry. The first time was when Petra died and now its because of (Y/N). Does this mean he has feelings for her?

"Levi, I-i.." Yumi tried to talk but Levi cut her off.

"Get out."

"What?" Yumi asked tears falling down from her eyes. Levi turned to her and his face turned back to the stoic one.

"GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!" Levi yelled at her. Her eyes grew wide and she hurriedly went out the house, crying. Levi went upstair, with tears flowing down his eyes. Mikasa sighed and walked away.

"Glad that's over" she said walking to the door. Erwin and I looked at each other and let out a huge sigh.

Do you guys know Mayday Parade? They're gonna have a concert here in my country this October but i have school that time and I dont have anyone to come with 😩😩
Anyway, I made this chapter while watching a movie on my laptop. Haha! Hope you enjoyed this short chapter!

-A