Chapter 1

Sana POV
//6.15 am//
OMGGGGGGG!!!!! IT'S MY LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! YASSSSSSSS!!! Yes, I transferred school because Mum wanted Jimin to take care of me

"Sana-ah for the first time I don't need wake you up." Appa said.

Shhhh here's a few secrets of mine.. (PLS don't tell anyone especially Jimin oppa if not he'll tease me about it for dayssss)
1. I usually only wake up to Appa waking me up
2. There's a guy who is so handsome and cute. I heard he's in Jimin's squad and I kinda had a crush on him when oppa brought him home to do a project together recently and I think his name is Yoongi(?)

Jimin's Pov

"OMGGGGGGG!!!!! IT'S MY LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! YASSSSSSSS!!!" Sana's scream is the first thing I heard this morning. I swear that that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy louder than my alarm.

I walked towards my phone which was on my study table and checked the time (6.20am)... It was normal for me to wake up at this timing.

So I brought my phone with me out of my room and saw Joon Young half awake. He most probably woke up due of Sana's scream.

I walked in the direction of Yuju's room, with a spring in my step because she is the maknae of our family. Since she is the maknae, she has the most aegyo, so obviously I would dote on her the most.
Not saying that Sana doesn't have much aegyo, and honestly I don't want to admit it , Sana has the most aegyo. However, her aegyo has been seen a million times. She can turn it on as and when she wants it and she always does it perfectly without fail.

Yuju's POV

"Yahh juju ireona!!" Joon Young oppa woke me up as usual.. wait a minute its not Joon Young oppa who woke me up today.. I'm a deep sleeper so the voices of those who wake me up all sound the same if they are guys and for girls they sound a little more high pitch but still with the same tone.

JIMIN OPPA GOOD MORNING!!!

"Juju-ah how can you sleep when your unnie was screming like mad just now?" Jimin oppa asked me.

Yahh pabo oppa I already told you I'm deep sleeper and outside world is shut away from me when I sleep

back to Sana POV

//7.01am//

YAHHH PABOOOOOO OPPAAAAAAAAAA PPALLIII WAAA WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE AND I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANNA BE LATE ON THS FIRST DAY OF MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

"Arraso Arraso" he replied

skips to school

"Yahh Sana follow me tight I'll bring you to where you're suppose to go and i have to go there as well since you are here and the teacher said I need to bring around school after assembly" Jimin oppa said

skips the assembly

Jimin POV

"Okay, students whom have been appointed to your siblings pls show them around the school and bring them to the hall after everything is done. The lastest you cn reach the hall is 1030am." The principal said

"Sana before we go for the school tour let me introduce you to my friends aka my squad." oppa told me while pointing at a bunch of boys.

"Hey guysss this is my younger sister Sana. She is younger than me by 2 minutes."
"Jimin hyung.. actually the principal allowed the other hyungs to bring me around for the school tour wanna join?" Jungkook asked me. "Sure! why not? Sana ah kaja "

skips about sch tour

//1015am//

"lets go to the hall its right there" i told Sana while pointing upstairs.

"Sit down here Sana" Yoongi hyung said to my sister.

"Y.. y.. yesss"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Hihi sorry for the long chapter

not sure if you would consider that a cliffhanger but oh well

A small spoiler*

Them introducing will be nect chapter cause Jimin was too busy with the sch tour and forgot to introduce BTS to his sis