Chapter 9

Sana pov

"Ermmm idk up to you.. 😏😏😏😏 anyways we having summer break so why not" i replied cheekily..

"We're doing it then!" he said

Byunbyul pov

"Hey Holly I guess our owners are doing it tonight so they probably won't hear us right?" I asked Holly..
Have i mentioned how genteldog is he? He gives in to me ever since we met and I love him! Being around him makes me feel like I am with my long lost best friend.

Holly pov

"Hey Holly I guess our owners are doing it tonight so they probably won't hear us right?" Byunbyul asked me.

She is such a cutiepie!! Im in love with her...

She hanging out with her feels like hanging out with my long lost best friend.

Byunbyul pov

"What bout we do it as well?" i asked holly

"Okayy since they are doing it" Holly replied

*A/N: i am not writing smut for the dogs*

Yoongi pov

"You smell fantastic babe" I said while kissing her.

Our kiss was passionate and deep

Author pov

"You smell fantastic babe" Yoongi said while kissing Sana.

Their kiss was full passion , lust and it was deep.

Yoongi slowly went down and took of Sana's shirt and pants leaving her with her bra and panties.

Sana did the same and left Yoongi with his boxers..

Then Yoongi started giving Sana small love bites at her neck area. While his other hand was squeezing her breasts.

He moved down slowly and he was kissing her breasts. Sana moaned softly "Uhh! uhh!"

Her moans turned Yoongi on even more and Yoongi started striping her.
Sana striped Yoongi as well.

"Fuck Sana you're turning me on too muchh" Yoongi said.

"Am I too sexy for you?" Sana said in between moans.

"Babe we have'nt started yet and you're already wet?" Yoongi teased Sana

"What do you expect? Imma virgin zzz"

Yoongi started to finger Sanam

Sana grabbed Yoongi's dick and started moving her head up and down and she started teasing Yoongi by licking his tip.

"Sana stop teasing me! Just do it already!"

"Okayyy hahahahaha"

"Babe.. Im gonna cum soon" Sana said.

"Me too"

"Let me cum inside you" Yoongi said as he fitted his dick into me

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhhh! Uhh!" Sana moaned

"Is it painful? I'll let you adjust it yourself" Yoongi told Sana as he noticed her tears.

"Im okay now"

Yoongi thrusted into Sana for awhile and got tired of it so they swapped. Sana was riding Yoongi. Making sure to hit her spot everytime. And they swapped back

"Uhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!" Sana moaned

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" Yoongi moaned

They both cummed together and passed out on bed.

~Next morning~

Sana pov

"Last night was great Sana" Yoongi said..

"Fuck~~~~~ we forgot to use protection" I said

"Babe its okayy we're graduating in 2 months no one will notice it" He assured me.