Chapter 15

~baby duedate~

"OPPA CAN U SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW? I THINK IM GONNA GIVE BIRTH SOON.."

~at hospital~

"She is gonna give birth soon.. She is about 9cm now just awhile more and she will be in labour." The nurse told Yoongi.

Yoongi pov

What is the nurse saying?!? 9cm? Whats 9cm?

"Ermm excuse me nurse but what is 9cm?"

"Ohh it means how far out is the baby so once she reaches 10cm she can start pushing the baby out :)"

So 10cm isnt to far away..

yoongi was lost in thoughts

"AHHH OPPA THE CONTRACTIONS HURTS!"

"Jagi what happened?!?!"

"Contractions"

~after 153749493739 years~

"Congrats your twins are out! One boy and one girl (a/n i cant rmb if they are one boy and one girl or same gender) And they are very healthy!"

out of delivery room

"OMOO UNNIE!! YOUR BABIES ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!" Yuju squealed.

"Of couree they are cute. They inherited my cuteness *does aegyo *⬇⬇⬇" I said

"Noona I agree with Yuju. I'm gonna play with the boy when he is older. And noona please visit us often or we'll find you. Deal?"

"Joon ah of course its a deal" Yoongi replied as he gets along very well with Joonyoung

~after staying in hospital for a few days~

"We are finally home!!" I said

I was carrying Natty and Yoongi was carrying Nathaniel.

"So this is for Natty and this is for Nathaniel."

~Full month of the twins~

We invited Twice, BangTan and Wanna One over and that was the first time they saw the twins irl.

Our family came awhile later.

They have carried the twins at the hospital already so they came later.

Yoongi's mum was so happy to see Holly and my mum was so happy to see Byunbyul.

My mum made red eggs (Chinese tradition? because thats what my family does when its someone's birthday and whenever we go to someone's baby full month. Its basically hard boiled eggs with the eggshell still there rolled in red food dye and set for a few days so the egg will be slightly tinted when they are peeled) for the twins.

A/N: sorry for the short hiatus as it was exams before this and now its end of school in singapore sec sch and yayy i can write more!!