Chapter 2

Jimin pov

Sana don't really stutter much but dangg she stuttered when Yoongi hyung told her to sit beside him....

Is she scared of Yoongi hyung? NAHHHH she is a daring girl.. that means it leave me with the last possiblity SHE LIKES YOONGI HYUNG!!!! ASGBDYDUNJFIFKFKDHDIDH MY SISTER HAS A CRUSHHHHHHHHHH!! OMO IM SO HAPPYYYYY.

"Ohh wait... Hii Sana we forgot to introduce ourselves to you.." Taehyung remembered.

"Hii Im SeokJin just call me Jin" Jin hyung said.

"Hiiii Im Hoseok you can call me J-Hopd or Hobiiii"

"Sup.. Im Yoongi you can call me Suga if you want"

"N..N..Ne..." She said with a high pitch voice while stuttering after Yoongi hyung said.

skips to end of intro

Sana pov
//1030am//

OMGGGG SO IM RIGHTTTTT HIS NAME IS REALLY YOONGI OMGG I BET JIMIN OPPA REALISED MY STUTTERING AND HES GONNA ASK ME ABOUT IT ANY MINUTE..

"So everybody back? Blablablablablabla"

I could not even be bothered to listen to whatever the principal has to say cux im too busy thinking about him..

Heyyyy don't get me wrong okayy im usually a good girl okayy I listen to whatever the person on stage has to say all the time..MAKE THIS AN EXCEPTION....

"Yahh!! Sana get back to the real world and stop daydreaming!!" Jimin oppa snapped.

OPPAAAAA WHERE DO WE GO NOW??!?!?!?! IM SO LOST CUX I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION AND I BET OPPA DIDNT PAY ATTENTION AS WELL CUX HE CANT KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT ZZZ.

Jimin pov

I really think she has a crush on Yoongi hyung.. lemme ask Yoongi Hyung..

"Yoongi Hyung!!!"

Yoongi pov

"Yoongi Hyung!!!" Jimin shouted

WHATS UPPPP -.-

"I saw you blushing at my sister just now.. You have a crush on her right?" Jimin said..

OH MAN HOLY SHITEU HE FOUND OUTTT LET ME JUST ACT AS IF I DON'T HAVE...

"Aigoo Jimin-ah what the hell are you thinking zzz" I replied in a slightly defensive tone.

"Hyungg when you use that tone means Im rightt cux you hardly use that kind of tone" Jimin replied with confidence.

"Fineeee you're rightttt"

"See I know you well bro" WTV JIMIN..

_______________________________________

A/N

Thanks for readingg haha really appreciate it

okayy idk wut to write here.. im a awkward potatoe...

My readers should be called PoTaeGi fam?

PoTaeGi = POtato + TAE hyung + yoonGI

Geddit?!?!