Chapter 20

"Would it be okay if we go to my house to film?" I asked BIGBANG.

"Yeahh!" GD said.

"Let me call my husband first.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi bold Sana italic

Yoongi.. are you still in Tae's house?

Yeah why?

Ask everyone there go over to our house including the kids.

Whats going on?

Just do it.. You'll see when yall reach home

Okayyy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are home earlier than Yoongi..

"Okay so they'll be home soon i need yall to hide anywhere on the first floor." I said.

"Umm. Felix dont hide there, go behind the door to surprise TaeTae." I said.

"Everyone clear?"

"Yes!"

*phone rings*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi bold Sana italic

Sana.. open the garage for me!

Okay.. Come in from the front door! I kinda spoilt the door that allows us to enter from the garage...

How did you spoil it?

That day when i went to your office and saw you kissing that nayeon bitch.. and i took your car right.. i slammed the door too hard..

Okay okayyy we're reaching in 5 mins

Are you gonna pass by mac?

yeahh

Buy mac for me and the guests.. which is 7 including me.

All same meal?

Yeah all double cheeseburger, 5 packs of 20 piece Nuggets, 7 apple pies and the fries for the meal right get the shaker one..

Okayy love you!

Love you too muahh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Guys!! They'll be delayed because i asked them to buy mcdonalds for us!!" I beamed.

"Yasss I've been craving for it for so long... McDonald's here in Korea is so different from McDonald's Singapore." Felix told us... [She's been away studying in Singapore for 10 years]

"When we go on tours, we would try their McDonald's and I must say Singapore has one of the best McDonald's." Taeyang says.

"Well then I shall have my honeymoon there with Yoongi and the kids.."

"When u get married didnt you already had your honeymoon?" Felix asked.

"Nope we went to school instead." I replied.

"Btw where are your dogs?" Seungri asked.

"They should be in this room.. if they are not here its either Yoongi brought them out or they're at the vet.. The animal vet thingy is all managed by Yoongi.. I manage the kids, food, finances and pet food. Because I'm at home more and I have to take care of the kids."

*Seungri opens the door*

"They are here Sana!"

"Waitt.. We'll play with them later.. they are arriving soon.." I said.

"Okay..."

*few mins later*

"Honeyy, we're home!" Yoongi shouted.

"OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Felix shouted.

"Omo jagiya!" Taehyung screamed.

"HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNCLE TAETAE IS SCARED OF SISTER FEL!!!!" Nathaniel and Natty shouted, teasing Taehyung.

"Sana!! Your bro Chims here!"

"BOOO!" BIGBANG scared Jimin.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!? ITS DAYLIGHT WHY ARE THE GHOSTS HERE?!?!?!" Jimin shouted.

"Hi Jimin.. we're not ghosts………"

He turned around and...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SANA? HOW DID U GET THEM HERE?!?!? Are u 5 a doppelganger of BIGBANG or are you really BIGBANG?"

"We're real..."

"Because i went to their fansign and they knew Im a youtuber because they saw me on youtube.. and i asked them for a collab and they said yes.."

"Omgg... Hiii can yall gimme your number? And I'll create a grp chat for everyone here.."

"Ummm okay.."

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS AND UNINTERESTING CHAPTER..

I'VE GOTTEN A CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK.. AND I DECIDED TO NOT END THE STORY SO SOON AS I WANTED THEM TO DO MORE THINGS IN THE STORY SO CYA NEXT TIMEEE