Chapter 4

Sana pov

Finllaly school ended!!

Today is the best day of my life cuz Yoongi confessed to me and Mom told me to get home earlier because she has a suprise for me.

"MOM IM HOMEEEEE!!!"

"Good afternoon Sana miss" One of my favourite maid greeted.

"Aigoo.. Eunyu unnie just call me Sana I don't like it when you address me that way."

"Calm down my daughter" Mom said.

"Get ready by 3 Sana we are expecting guests" Mom said sternly. *Damnn how does her mood change so fast?*

"Ohh ya before i forget your suprise is with the guest." Mom said and went away.

So i took a bath, did some light make up and did my hair.

I checked the time //2.15pm//

I still have time might as well do my homework since there isnt much homework today considering that its the first day of school.

The homework was so easy.. i checked the time again. //2.30pm//

Lemme message Yoongi.

Me: Oppa you free to talk now?
Yoongi 😘😘: Yes?
Me: Ermmm its okay sorry to disturb u oppa..

Im just not opened up to him yet... Ahh yess might as well go to Yuju's room since she had her orientation day today just like me and she is finally in Primary 6 which means one more year till Secondary school.

"Yahh taeji ireonaaaa."

"Jokes jokes"

"Juju don't you think mom is acting weird today?"

"Really? lemme see"

Yuju pov

I know whats happening but i can't tell unnie urghhh i hate keeping secrets from unnie..

Sana pov

i checked the time again cuz whenever i talk to juju we will talk non stop.. //2.55pm//

I was about to tell juju that Im gonna get water to go downstairs if not she won't let me free..

"Sana-ah come down now!!"

And mom called me!! Such a life saver mom!

Sana mom pov

I better get her down here now in case the guests came earlier than expected.

"Sana-ah come down now!!"I shouted

"COMING MOM!!" She shouted back

"Omgg mom you saved my life!! Juju almost wont let me come down and i wanted to use the water strategy to get away from her" she said it all in a breath and fast. How did i know? she was breathing heavily and she did not breathe when she said the 2 sentence

*DING DONG*

Oo they must be here now...

Sana pov

*DING DONG*

"Marcux open the door please" I said.

A/N: in case yall are wondering who is Marcux he is their doorman

"Annyeonghasaeyeo Mrs. Park!!" a random woman whom I've never seen before greeted my mom.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo imo" I greeted cuz my mom said that i must greet everyone zzzz but its respect so i do it..

"Annyeonghasaeyeo! You must be Sana." Imo said. I nod my head to acknowledge.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mrs Min!" Mom greeted.

Mrs Min? That surname sounds so familiar.. Then a boy caught my eyes he has features which looks like Yoongi yet it doesnt look like Yoongi.

"Ohh yesss.. That boy at the back must be your son Yoongi" Mom said..

SO IM COREECT ITS YOONGII!!

"Hi imo" he said

"Please come in" I said.

Yoongi pov

Shortly after Sana left mom texted me
asking me to hurry home as we will be going to her friend's house.

skipsssss~~~~

We arrived at her friend's place and damnnnn her friend sure is richh..

Mom pressed the bell and someone opened the door.. I saw someone which looks like Sana but I'm not really sure if it is her..

I suddenly remembered when Jimin ask me to do the project with him it was here and then I confirmed that the person was Sana.

She looks so different when she is in school.

skipsss the greeting ~~~~~

We were finally inside the house

Sana pov

"So here's your present Sana" Mom said while pointing to Yoongi

"You two are getting married for our companies but if you don't like this marriage you can divorce after 1 year but you can continue if you want" Yoongi's mom said.

"Ermm sorry to interrupt but me and yoongi have something to say"

"What is it Sana?" Mom asked feeling annoyed as she does not like people interrupting her when she talks.

"We are together. Before you ask me anything mom I'll explain."

"Go on" Mom said in approval

"When he came over to do a project with oppa I already had a crush on him and we confessed to each other today so yeahh thats it"

"Okayy since your are together it makes the wedding easier." Mom said.

"The wedding ceromony is this coming Saturday. Which means there is only 4 more days and we are going to pick your wedding attire tomorrow. And before I forget your will have a date on Thursday." Mom said

A/N: Omg such a chapter..

Longest one I have ever wrote it is 829 words