Chapter 21

So, Jimin legit created the group chat..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIGBANG & US 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jimin_bts: HIIII BIGBANG!!!!!!!

itz_taeyangg: Hi Jimin..

gd.here.yozz: ermm.. hi?

seungri.seung: Hoiii Jimin!

choi.choi_top: Hi

dae_daesung: Hii.. Jimen

dae_daesung: Jimin******

sanashiii: Aishh Jimin its 12 am the kids are tryna sleep and even on silent mode there is vibration and i think BIGBANG needs to rest too.. They have a lot of schedules okay.. You're older than me by 30 mins Jimin can you please think????

jimin_bts: Fineee well can we chat tmr?
                                                                  seen
_________________________________________

"Morning jagiya" Yoongi greeted.
"Morning Yoong Yoong.. *smooch*" i greeted and gave him a kiss.

"Jagi do you think we can....?" Yoongi asked cheekily..
"Ermm I don't see why not since its like 6am.. and the kids don't have school today.." I replied..

"Wait.... Lemme feed the dogs first.. and you go to the kids and tell then that they have no school.. or you wanna feed the dogs and I tell the kids? I'll let you choose if not you will complain to that Nayeon bitch again.." I made a random remark.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I EXPLAIN TO YOU THAT I AM NOT EVEN CONTACTING HER ANYMORE???" Yoongi lost his cool and raged.

"Well according to you phone right here *I waved in the air* the last time u talked was last night.. and the last time u text her was at 3 am in the morning.. and the text was 'I love you too Nayeon baby ❤❤💋💋'  what are you gonna say about that huh? NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!! DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCKING BRING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS HOUSE UNTIL I SAID YOU CAN COME HOME!"

"Jagi... that was last year's conversation..."

"LAST YEAR'S CONVERSATION I SEE.. THE DATE LITERALLY SAYS 16 MARCH 2018! YOU TELL IT WAS LAST YEAR? HOW THE FUCK YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU? LET ALONE TO EVEN TRUST YOU? EVEN HOLLY AND BYUNBYUL CAN TELL YOU DUMB FUCK! YOU WANNA CLEAR THINGS UP YOU GET THAT BITCH HERE AND CLEAR THINGS UP WITH ME!"

"YOU CALL HER NOW AND PUT IT ON SPEAKER!"

"O....O..Okay"

*dials nayeon number*

"Good morning jagiya!!" My blood boiled just listening to her voice..

"NAYEON YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! LAST TIME'S LESSON WAS'NT ENOUGH HUH? I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE IN 5 MINUTES!"

"B..b..but there's the morning traffic.. the fastest I can arrive is in 20 minutes.."

"THEN DON'T FUCKING DRIVE..WALK OVER YOU DUMB FUCK.. BETTER STILL GET INTO A CAR ACCIDENT ON YOUR WAY TO MY HOUSE SO I DON'T HAVE TO WASTE MY FUCKING TIME AND STRENGTH ON YOU! BTW YOU HAVE 4 MORE MINUTES TO COME OVER.."
_________________________________________