Chapter 8

Sana pov

TODAY IS THE DAYYYY IM GETTING MARRIEDDDD ASHFNDKEKSLDIEHWJFL

"Nuna! Are you really that excited?" JoonYoung asked me

"Duhhhh!" I replied as if he knows how i feel.

"JoonYoung.. Go and get Byunbyul here for me please?" I acted cute. Ohh who is Byubyul? She is our dog.

JoonYoung ran downstairs to find Byubyul.

Guysss did i tell y'all how scared my younger brother was when Byunbyul was playing fetch with me and he started running for some reason and of course Byunbyul thought he was playing with her so she chased him and bite him LIGHTLY and he shouted when Byunbyul did not bite hard..

Mom is at the wedding venue right now to double check everything so I decided to text her to see if I can bring Byunbyul to my new house.

*BOLD is Mom and ITALICS is Sana*

Mom can I bring Byunbyul to my new house?

Mommmm you there?

Of course you can

not

Mom plssss you know how much I love Byunbyul? And she won't be lonely as Holly will be there so they can play with each other... Mommmm please

Fine but bring her back to see me every saturday... Is Holly a cute girl?

Holly is a male and Yoongi's parents said that every saturday we have to visit them so we decided to visit you every sunday.. is it okay with you mom?

Yep im totally cool with it!

~end of text~

Mom is very understanding so it is easy to negotiate with her stuffs..

//10:30am//

I better get ready now ny wedding is at 7pm and Yoongi is picking me up at 12pm to go to our house and have everything set..

time skip

I finished everything except my hair so I put it into a messy bun which eventually got too messy for me to take it so I tied it into a ponytail..

//11:55am//

*Honk Honk*

Yoongi is here

Our things will be sent to our new house by the time we leave the house.. house moovers will bring our stuffs there.

Yoongi pov

I brought Holly with me because he is staying with us I got his fence at the boot..

"Yoongi!!! Can you help me carry Byunbyul's fence to your boot?" Sana asked me.

"Okayy but you did'nt tell me you had a dog"

"Sorryyy hehe"

"Babe where did you put the fence?" I asked.

"By the door of the kitchen! I'll put Byubyul in the car and take her favourite pillow and toy." Sana told me..

Sana pov

"Aigoo Holly nomu gwiyeopda (so cute in korean i think) Holly please be a good boy and play with Byunbyul while daddy and I get some stuffs okayy?" I said to Holly as if he understands me and did i just said Daddy and I omgg ewww why would i say that but its okayy

skips to getting on the car

"Babe let's go!" He said

"Omo I have such a huge responsibility!! Holding 2 dogs.. ohh yeah babe these 2 are getting along perfectly like us! Perfecto coupleS