Chapter 5

Sana pov

Sanashiii: Guyssssssss my mum made me marry BTS Yoongi and guess what?!?!?!

Its_mina.K: What?

Tzuyuuuu_zhou: Lemme guess.. He hated you?

Sanashiii: Aishh don't jinx it tzuyu.

Jihyo._.here: He kept disturbing you?

Sanashiii: Good guess Jihyo but no

Itzz.Nayeonnn: He called you names?

Jeong_Yeonnie.: He flirted with you? He asked for your number?

Sanashiii: Aniyaaaa~ Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie..

MoMo_Jjang: He kept finding fault in you?

Sanashiii: Nopee

Chaechaeyoung_: He was very friendly?

Sanashiii: kinda but smth else

Tofu_Dahyun: He confessed his love to you today?!?!?! before you knew abt the marriage?????

Sanashiii: Yasssss!! Thats y i love dahyun so muchh!! She reads my minddddd :)) GUYSS WANNA HANG OUT TOMORROW ? I HAVE ABOUT 3 HOURS TO HANG OUT WITH YALL BEFORE HE BRINGS ME TO A DATE NIGHT WHICH MY MUM PRACTICALLY FORCED HIM TO

All: OKAYYYY WE'RE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW

Sana pov

Can't believe that he's taking me for a date night tomorrow..

ι ℓσνє нιм ѕσσ мυ¢ннннннн

"Sana!!!!!!! We're gonna go pick out your wedding dress get ready by 2!" Mom shouted.

//12.45pm//

Okayy i have like 1 hour 30 mins so leggo do smth with my hair.

So i seem to have a little difficulty with tying my hair fancily lemme call Eunyu unnie ( my maid but i hate calling her my maid cuz she is more like my older sis / friend )

"Eunyu unnieeeee!!!!!~ Can you come up to my room and help me do my hair?" I asked.

"Ne~~~ Sana Miss" She replied.

I know she called me that cuz mom is around because i told her if mom or dad is present then she can call me that if not she has to call me Sana. And Eunyu unnie agreed.

Eunyu unnie tried a lot of hairstyles on me and my favourite has to be her own creation! What did she create? She tried tying small braids and the three small braids created were put together to form a normal braid then from there she did a waterfall hairstyle connect to the braid. Oops I forgot to tell your that the braids that she made was made to look like a hairband.( A/N: The italicized sentence was not a mistake its was Sana trying to explain)

//1.55pm//

Five more minutes before we leave so i decided to talk to Eunyu unnie and yes mom shouted to get my ass downstairs like how she got me out of Yuju's room.

Yoongi pov

Yoongi_cfm: Heyy guys I'm getting married to Sana for my mom's company for a year and mom said we could divorce after 1 year.. if we want...

Jimin_bts: And don't you f**king dare break her heart!! If u do I'll break your legs and make sure that person u cheated on is dead plus our friendship will be over.

God.of_destruction: Woahh Jimin is serious for sure. And i will do the same as Jimin... Since I'm G.O.D. (God Of Destruction)

V.luvs.you: ^^

Hobi.Hobii: ^^^

Jeon.J.K: ^^^^

Princess._.Jin: ^^^^^

Yoongi_cfm: OKAYY GUYS IM LITERALLY SCARED NOW!!

Sana pov

Mom brought me to this fancy ass wedding dress place and here comes my prince charming!!

I picked 2 of my favourites

A/N: PICTURES ARE FOUND ON GOOGLE

Mom said i could have 2 yayyyy but we have to hide from yoongi

Yoongi pov

I picked a normal tuxedo and a very light pink tuxedo which almost looks white.

Sana pov

"kidssssss time to goooo!!" Mom and Mrs Min said.

"Awhile more please mom" Me and Yoongi said while acting cute to our own mom

"Fineeeeee! But only for 10 minutes and no more bargaining using your aegyos." Mrs Min said sternly.

A/N: This chapter is boring and I'm sorry cause I have no inspiration will write a better one soon