Chapter 17

Nayeon pov

"I'm officially kicking Nayeon out of Twice!" was still stuck in my head. I have never expected Jihyo to do this to me as she understands us really well and Sana is like super close to her now so i cant really try getting back into Twice.

I do not regret this decision as i still have Yoongi. So i trust him.

* BOLD is Yoongi , italics is Nayeon*

N: Oppa can we meet at your house?
Y: No
N: Why?
Y: ok fine
N: I'll be there in 5 mins!! <3 muahh!
Y: ok the door isnt locked if its longer than 5 mins I'll lock the door.
N: Okie oppa

*end of conversation*

Sana pov

I still have Yoongi's phone with me hehe so i told him if he dont want a divorce he should listen to me and he agreed because i made 1 condition...which was if we divorce the custody of the kids belongs to me and I will stay here and kick him out and have to find his own home and none of BTS will help him.

He kinda had no choice but to agree.

And of course i aint dumb so i texted Nayeon that bitchy whore.

I left the door unlocked and Yoongi was making out with me..

5 mins later

Yoongi had to listen to me so he "made out " with me and Nayeon walked in on us so we pretended not to see her and continued.

"WHAT THE FUCK OPPA?!" She shouted

"Ohh hi unnie!" I said trying not to sound fake.
author: Sana you do know that you sounded really fake?
Sana: Aish authornim shaddup.
author: i can make them together again and make yoongi get the custody of the kids ya know?.
Sana: yeah yeah authornim can u continue with the damn story? the readers are waitingg!

"YOU FAKE THING DONT UNNIE ME!" She still continued to shout and i have a feeling that she went berserk.

"Unnie what did i do to you? why did you say that im fake?" i asked acting innocent.

"YAH! I CALLED YOU HERE TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR OKAY! U AND ME ARE OVER! I REALISED YOU ONLY USED ME AND I ALSO REALISED THE ONE THAT I LOVE IS SANA!" Yoongi said. Hehe i knew he would do that for the kids.

"Oppa that wasnt what you said to me 3 hours ago! You said you are going to divorce her!" Nayeon the bitch said.

"You said it yourself that that was what i said 3 hours ago! Well SHE gave me beautiful kids who are really kind! And if I ever have kids with YOU I BET THEY WILL LOOK UGLY AS FUCK BECAUSE YOU LOOK UGLY AS FUCK AND IDEK WHY I LIKED YOU! YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT! MOST OF TWICE FANBOYS LIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS MORE! AND ONLY A MINORITY LIKE YOU SO IF YOU AND THE WHOLE OF TWICE HAVE A FIGHT YOU WILL LOSE BADLY AND IM SURE YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR FACE! OPPS I FORGOT JIHYO KICKED YOU OUT OF TWICE OFFICIALLY!" Yoongi exploded.

Nayeon couldnt take it and ran away haha!

Yoongi pov

"YAH! I CALLED YOU HERE TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR OKAY! U AND ME ARE OVER! I REALISED YOU ONLY USED ME AND I ALSO REALISED THE ONE THAT I LOVE IS SANA!" I said.

"Oppa that wasnt what you said to me 3 hours ago! You said you are going to divorce her!" Nayeon the bitch (which was what Sana called her) said.

"You said it yourself that that was what i said 3 hours ago! Well SHE gave me beautiful kids who are really kind! And if I ever have kids with YOU I BET THEY WILL LOOK UGLY AS FUCK BECAUSE YOU LOOK UGLY AS FUCK AND IDEK WHY I LIKED YOU! YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT! MOST OF TWICE FANBOYS LIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS MORE! AND ONLY A MINORITY LIKE YOU SO IF YOU AND THE WHOLE OF TWICE HAVE A FIGHT YOU WILL LOSE BADLY AND IM SURE YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR FACE! OPPS I FORGOT JIHYO KICKED YOU OUT OF TWICE OFFICIALLY!" I exploded.

And she ran out.. Thank god for my savageness and i managed to put up a good show.

Whatever that i just said came from the bottom of my heart as I realised all of that and my kids are really respectful.But I was feeling bitter at the same time.. Was I too hatsh in her? Or did i do the right thing? Also I cannot imagine what would the kids be like if they are with her. Teaching them how to break couples apart? how to be a slut like her? how to be a scene stealer? how to betray your best friends?

I am really glad that Sana asked me to do that and finally that pest will stop bothering me as no matter what i say all the time she wont listen.

Taehyung pov

So the kids are at my place and i dont have any toys for them to play and all i have is an ipad and a tablet.. I'm pretty sure Sana wouldnt want me to let them play those gadgets now as its so late.. so i taught them how to make fruit tarts and popsicle which was fairly easy.

And fruit tarts do not need to bake (idk but i did one in my school's FCE and we didnt have to bake it according to my memory which is very bad) so we mixed and mixed and mixed and finally a dough formed and we popped it in the fridge to chill it so we can make tomorrow and I had 2 big bottles of fruit punch so i took 1 bottle and diluted it with a little water so it wont be so sweet and put blurberries , grapes and strawberries in the popsicle mold before pouring the fruit punch in and put it in the freezer overnight so they can have it tomorrow and yeahh..

I also received a text from Sana saying that they've patched up alr but she'll still keep her promise and let the kids stay for 1 week.

Nayeon texted me saying that she's sad but i blueticked her as she do not deserve my sympathy.

a/n: this story is coming to an end soon and hoped yall liked this chapter!!
I will end it either the next chapter or next next chapter and maybe I'll do an epilogue(dk if i spelled it correctly)if i have some more inspirations!! byebye