Chapter 19

Sana pov

So Bam came over and Tae wasnt joking at all.. He did get Bam to sign the wall and a picture with him..

Jungkook knew Bam as well as him bandmate Yugyeom so i guess Yugyeom tagged along...

_________________________________________

After all that , I continued my promise with the twins letting them stay at Tae's house..

So I decided to go out with KBPY as a catch up session and i actually bought tickets which was supposedly meant for me and Yoongi's date but nahhhh i don't think he'll appreciate these tickets as it was some kpop stuffs and he says that im overly obsess with it so i brought KBPY as she is a fellow kpop fan.

"Saba its been so long! Since we last hanged out! And i remember going to concerts and fanmeetings with you.. i missed those moments.." KBPY said.

"Yeahh Fel its been long! And we are gonna live that moment again! I've got tickets for BIGBANG's fansign and we are heading there now!" I said surprising her.

So Kim Bae Park Yoon is her nickname that i created along with Bam and Felix is her real name.. It's quite a hassle to pronounce Kim Bae Park Yoon ya know..
So i call her Fel most of the time :)

@ the fansign

So we are here!! Im gonna meet my long lost husband [Sorry Yoongi but i still love you] . Taeyang!! That guy is fking fabulous okay.

"Saba! You eggcited?" Fel asked.

"Of course i am eggcited! What bout u? are u 😏😏😏" I asked.

"What do you mean with that face huh?" She questioned.

"Nothing :)"

I'll try getting 2 Taeyang signature since Jimin oppa is his fanboy , 1 T.O.P signature for Joonyoung , 1 Seungri and 1 GD signature for my lil princess , Yuju.

"Fel how bout we film a video? You're working as an video editor right? Help me do some pro edits since me and yoongi cant edit that well and our vlogs are pretty much quite boring. And I wanna update our youtube channel as it has been quite long since me and yoongi uploaded a video."

"Okay sure no prob! How bout I'll go your house later and teach you how to edit?" Fel asked.

"Yes pleaseee!"

"Tada!! My camera us here with me!"

"Hey Sangi Sanga fam! We're back! And today I'm at a BIGBANG fansign with My long lost bestie Kim Bae Park Yoon or u can otherwise call her Felix or Fel. Yoongi didnt wanna come and i thought why not bring my long lost bestie along with me as a meet up session and she's behind the camera I'll show yall her face real quick! HERE! " And I immediately turned the camera back to me as Fel didnt wanna be on cam :(

After awhile she was okay and decided to be on camera.

"So she's my camera woman today and We're gonna film a video with BIGBANG!"

"So its gonna be out turn soon!! So Im gonna do a 'How to get your idol to notice you' segment now and its our turn!"

""Annyeonghasaeyo!!" I greeted.

The first person was Taeyang so he asked for my name and my video's gonna be a success!

"What your name?" Taeyang asked.

"Marry."

"Surname?"

"Me"

"Marry me?"