Chapter 14

Sana pov

time skip to graduation day (sana is about 7 months pregnant)

YAYY GRADUATION DAY TODAYYY GONNA TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES WITH MY POLAROID WITH ALL MY FRENS

I also started to vlog and post on YouTube. We have a lot of subscribers.

"So today is graduation day and im about 7 months pregnant so the baby will be due after graduation which is great!!" I started the vlog.

"Jagiiii!! Do I look okay? like is the dress below the bump dirty? and stuffs?"

"Perfectly fine! All set and ready to gooooooo!"

In school

"So graduation day is today and we get to do anything we want except for those that are banned (by law) and stuffs which means we can vlog and use our phones walk around the school. Basically everything"

"Today we are hanging out with my oppa, my real brother and his frens and my group of frens."

"JIMINIE PABOO!! TAE!! GET THE OTHERS HERE I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER!!" I said loudly..

"Hyeri can you help us take a few pictures? Thanks!" I asked

"No prob!! Ohh you're using a polaroid for these pictures.. How I wish my mum would buy one for me.." Hyeri said.

"If u want i can help you take a few pictures with your sister using this polaroid later." I asked.

"Oh you will? Thanksss."

*takes pictures*

"Hyeri you wann take the picture now?"

"Okay! Unnie illuwa!" She shouted for Hyena.

"Sana can we get 2 pieces please? One for me and one for Hyena."

"Sure!"

*takes the pictures*

"Gomawo Sana!! Sana jjang!"

"Yah! Oppa help me pictures of me with twice later." I said to Yoongi.

"k"

"How rude!" I said mischieviously and sneaked a kiss on him.

"Twice illuwa! I wanna take pictures to remember this day."

*camera clicks*

"Yay!! Shall continue we vlogging?" I asked

"Yeahh and show our Sangi Sanga family what pictures we took." Yoongi replied.

"So guys these are the pictures we took with our friends just now. Sorry we couldnt vlog us taking the polaroids because its hard to multitask sometimes you know. Hehe." I said.

"Yall wanna see Yoongi? He's behind the camera now.. Oppa show your face." I continued.

"So we'll check in again with yall later ya? Which is just the next clip for yall but yeahhh so roll the clip!"

We walked to the buffet area where we started vlogging again.

"Waaaaahh look at all these food!! They are making me salivate.." Yoongi said.

I just took the plate and picked up 6 eclairs.. But eclairs is good food.. I bet Yoongi is vlogging me being a glutton right now but who caress food is more important right now cux i havent eaten anything since we woke up because someone was too excited and rushed me out before I was done so I shouted at him saying why do we need to rush because that pale boii woke me up 30 mins before my alarm.. And yes i smacked him and went back to sleep because my alarm is like at 6 am and school starts at 9 am..

Aishhh that guy will get it soon..

A/n:
Sorry for the long wait.. and the boring chapter.. I will try my best to mke them more interesting and im having my end of year exams now so pardon my short hiatus.

Mianhae guys..

I am also writing another book for fun but i have not posted it cux me wanna write finish it and publish at once cux we all hate cliffhangers..