chapter 13

fast foward 2 months

Sana pov

"Oppa palli we are gonna be late for exams!!" I shouted.

"OKAYY IM COMING DOWN SOON JUST GIMME 1 MINUTE!" He shouted back down.

The reason why I said that was because he burned midnight oil and did not study beforehand like me but we still have time and it was the normal time just tht he took like extra 5 minutes to wake up.

"Breakfast is ready!! Egg mayo with tuna and bread!" I said "So you can eat on the go"

I was smart enough to make the egg mayo yesterday and store it in the freezer and I added tuna in as Oppa loves tuna.

"Okayy let's go jagiya" Oppa said.

I wanted to put on my shoes and since my stomach is getting bigger he forbiddened me to do so (T.T) but it's okay because im treated like a queen..

And today we are going for another ultra sound. The last ultrasound (a/n lets just pretend that they had another ultrasound before this chapter) that they are identical twins and it is a boy and girl.

In school

"Hey broooo!" Daniel greeted Yoongi despite that they have been separated for such a long time they managed to catch up and got closer. Also because Daniel is taking care of Ommonim for us

"HEY DANIELLLLLLL!" He replied "I gotta go study for this!! Sorry bro!! Recess later!!"

"Omo Jagiya do you need help here cuz u loom very lost here boiii" I asked sweetly yet cheekily..

"Yesss helpp meeeeee" He whined.

"Araaseooo"

"So u do ......... then do ....... then ..... okayy?"

"Ahhh i seee so like ..... this right?"

"Yess u got it!!"

skips the exam straight to recess

"Omgg that paper was so tough I think I will not score high.. hopefully I passed." Yoongi said and i agreed that that paper was really tough and a lot of difficult questions.

"Broo leggo" Daniel said.

"Wait broo wait for my queen she cant walk fast" Yoongi said. (feeling happyy :D)

"Rightt i forgot hehe"

In the canteen

"Daniel could you hold the table for us? And what do u wanna eat we help u buy." I asked.

"Ermm maybe the japanese food?" He said.

"Okay we were planning to eat that too" I said.

skips to ultrasound place

"Ms Park Sana , please enter the room." The nursed called.

"Annyeong unnie!" I said

"Annyeong Nuna!!" Yoongi greeted.

"So are u still having morning sickeness?"

"Not much but only on some weekends."

"How do you think your babies are doing?"

"They have been kicking me during school."

"So shall we start the scan now?"

" Okayy!!"

"So you see this bigger one? that is the girl baby. And would u like to give birth via natural or c-section? I would reccomend c-section as u would not feel as much pain compared to natural but it is all up to you :)"

"I think c-section since you already reccomended me."

So we went on talking about the c-section stuffs..

A/N: so was this chapter okay?