Chapter 16

time skip to 4 years later

So they are all grown up now and Yoongi has taken over his parents company and is always home late..

Today is his birthday and we are going to his company to surprise him i hope he likes it!!

"Kids! Today is appa's birthday okay. awe are going to his company to surprise him! And do not disturb other people working there ok?" i asked

"Yes mummy" the kids replied.

at his company

"Good evening Mrs Min." The receptionist greeted me.

"Hi!"

"Haiiii nuna!" Nathaniel said

"Hi unnie..." Natty said.

Natty is more introverted so she is shy while Nathaniel is the total opposite.

17th floor

I was about to go in his office and i saw him kissing a girl!! No wonder he is always home late! Because of that fucking slut!

"Kids let's go home!" I said compressing my anger.

"Mummy but we haven't gave daddy his surprise yet" Nathaniel said.

"Aish Nathan just listen to mummy okay" Natty said.

"Nathaniel please.." I said.

Nathaniel pov

I guess mum is angry because she calls me Nathan all the time.. She only calls me Nathaniel when she is angry or when im being a naughty kid but im not naughty now right?

Back to Sana pov

"Okay mummy." Nathan said.

That son of a bitch will get it tonight! i shall film this for evidence.

(a/n: they are still kissing btw)

On the way home

"Mummy why did you suddenly want to leave?" Natty asked.

"Ohh about that.. i forgot i left the rice cooker on and im scared it will explode." i briefly made up a lie

"i see mummy so after u off the rice cooker are we going to see daddy again?" Natty asked.

"We will be eating outside and i think daddy will join us." I lied again.

back home

I walked to the kitchen pretending to off the rice cooker.

And i took out my phone to look as if im texting yoongi to meet us at the place we are dining at.

To xxx restaurant

"Table for how many?" The waitress asked.

"Table for 4 please the other one will come soon" I said.

I took out my phone and pretended to act as if im checking my texts.

"Kids ah.. Daddy said he is busy so shall i call Uncle Tae or Uncle Jungkook?" I asked.

"Mummy can u call Uncle Tae?" Natty asked.

"No Natty Uncle Jungkook is better! He can make us superman!" Nathaniel retorted.

"But Uncle Tae always gives us free toys , ice cream and Gucci bag to mummy." Natty reasoned.

"Uncle Jungkook gives us candy and and all of us Timberlands." Nathaniel reasoned as well.