Chapter 6.1

yoongi pov

Yoongi_cfm: guys let's hang out at jimin's house can?

Jimin_bts: k

V. luvs.you: time?

Yoongi_cfm: 2.30pm

All: k

Sana pov

Sanashiii: Guyana meet at my house can? At 2.30pm

All: k

//DING DONG DING DONG // The clock bell rang signalling us it is 2pm

"oppa my friends are coming over at 2.30 help me tell mom and dad..."

"WHATTT?!?! my friends are coming over at 2.30 as well... Well we lol can hangout together I guess.." Pabo oppa replied.

Oops I forgot to tell your why I call jimin oppa Pabo oppa . Because he acts like one and V oppa called him that when I first meet him. If you got confuse why oops introduced me to V oppa was because the others did'nt know I met him before so he gotta act along.

//2.15pm//

"Joon Young ah ireona!" I woke Joon Young up from his nap.

"What is it nuna?" Joon Young asked frustratedly.

"my friends are coming over so is Pabo oppa's friend and the timing clashed since you are always full of ideas suggest to me some stuffs we can play together as a group of 16" I told him

"Blind dating since you and Yoongi hyung are gonna get married!" He suggested and I found that idea the best.

"Thanks dongsang!!"

"No prob"

//2.25pm//

They should be here anytime from now..

*BEEP BEEP*

A horn sounded and I recognized it immediately it was Twice as Momo's dad always drive then here. That's why she is called Momo jjang in our squad.

So I bolted down from the 3rd floor to open the door before Marcux could reach out for it. I hug every single one of them cause why not? And guess what?! I'm in the same school as all of them so yasssss..

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Another horn sounded which I think would be bts.

"Guys I need tell you something.. Our hug out timing got clashed with bts.."

"W.. W.. W.. WHO?!" Tzuyu asked.

I'm not surprised at tzyyu's reaction cuz she told me she had a crush on Jungkook. And Jungkook is our classmate and best friend.

jimin pov

"finally you're here what took your so long?!?!" oppa asked

"So twice are here and I did not expect the timing to clash so Yoongi hyung you and my sister already have chemistry cuz y'all asked to come at the same time."

"SHUSH BRUHHH" Sana shouted

Sana pov

"Leggo our room guys" I said

Our room? You must be confused right reader? So basically we live in a 4 story high house and on the 4th floor is our hangout room and bts one is just across our room and our hang out room is decorated to however we like and the maids who clean this room has a disability and we hired her because we felt that she needs some love and our family loves everyone. Unlike other family, we make it a point that our maids eat with us every meal (except lunch) to have a bonding time.

 Unlike other family, we make it a point that our maids eat with us every meal (except lunch)  to have a bonding time

We designed this sticker and printed it out with the help of professionals as a wallpaper.

And a same one but with galaxy background.

"Guys should I get yuju to join us? " I sought their permission. And they all agreed except Tzyyu because Yuju is gonna annoy her like how she annoy me at home.

So I went to Yuju's room with Tzuyu and setted some ground rules with her and she agreed to not annoy anyone which I know she's gonna break soon enough..