Chapter 12

Sana pov

So school ended and I have to go check up at the gynaecologist(?) to check the progress of my baby.

~at the hospital~

"Ms Sana Park please come in." The nurse said.

I dragged Yoongi in with me inside because I was afraid that it would be a male doctor. Fortunately, the doctor was a female.

"Hi Sana. I'm Jungkook's sister-in-law, Kang Minyoung . I am going to put this jelly(?) on your belly. It will feel slightly cold and weird but after awhile it will be okay." Minyoung unnie told us.

"Now I am going to put the ultra-sound scanner(?) on your belly and see the progress of your baby." She explained

"Sana, you are currently 3 months pregnant" Minyoung unnie told us. (a/n: omoo guys im sorry but lets just imagine she is 3 months pregnant okayy)

"And they are twins. So if your pregnancy feels more difficult it's because you are carrying twins. If you have morning sickness which means you will vomitt it is just because of pregnancy. Do you want me to print out the ultra-scan for you?" She explained and asked if we wanted the picture.

"Oppa how many do we need?" I asked

"3 should be enough" Yoongi replied " One for you , one for me and one for the baby's album :D" (his gummy smile)

"Noted! So 3 it shall be!" Minyoung unnie said.

A/N: So the following chapters will be like fast forwarded a bit(?) im trying to finish this book and this is definitely the worst book I have written.. I even cringed at the perspective of the reader's view