Chapter 25

AN: Just a little warning that there will be sex in this chapter oops

He was watching me with his big, hungry eyes. My breathing was starting to get irregular because of the sexual tension and I was convinced he was feeling the same thing. No matter how bad this was, we have waited so long for this moment. It was already too late to stop.

I was eighteen now and it wasn't illegal to have sex with him anymore. It was wrong, yes, but it was like we've already accepted the fact how fucked up we were. All that was left now were two fucked up souls who couldn't resist this tension anymore.

He wanted me and I wanted him so badly, that when he came crawling up to me and ripped my panties from my shaking body, I didn't do anything to stop him. I grabbed him by his hair and pressed my lips on his when his fingers entered my body, moving so magically that I couldn't even imagine what is was like having his full length inside of me.

"You're so wet. You have to come for me Val," his voice breathed in my neck and he didn't have to say that twice. I'm not kidding, just by listening to his erotic voice could make me come a thousand times. My whole body relaxed and I felt so content right now, although I knew this was just the beginning. I was ready for so much more.

Noah's lips were all over me and I swear my eyes rolled all the way back when he softly blew some air at my vagina. I secretly prayed he was going to eat me out now, because I remember the last time when he did that, he made me come after like two seconds. I was that horny. I just hoped it would last a little longer this time, considering how fucking good it felt.

My prayers had been answered when Noah let his tongue slide slowly over my vagina. He was teasing me, he knew how bad this. Although this felt good as hell, I needed him deeper. As I threw my legs securely around his neck, I grabbed his face with both of my hands and moved his face as close to me as possible.

I could've sworn I heard him chuckle, but I decided to ignore it. He was eating me out and it felt like something I had never felt before. He was so intoxicating and it made me question if I would ever get over this man.

"Oh my god.." I breathed when he put a finger inside me as well. This was so sensual, so intimate. I can't remember the last time I felt this close to somebody. Of course it didn't take me long to come for the second time and I had to catch my breath for a minute.

Noah came laying down next to me and we just looked at each other, trying to wrap our heads around the fact what just happened. He brought his hand to my face and slowly let his finger caress my face. If he wouldn't be Noah, I would totally think he was in love with me.

"You're magical, you know that? I will fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week," he whispered in my ear before he bit, making me even more aroused than I already was. I didn't even know that was still possible.

I brought my face to his face and kissed him. Nothing crazy, just a sweet and real kiss. I know he would never feel what I felt for him, but I'm pretty sure this is the closest I will ever be to him. It took me so much strength not to tell him everything that I've been bottling up. I wanted to tell him that he was magical too and that I loved him. He'd probably run away the second those words left my mouth.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," I whispered and I kept my eyes on him so I could see his reaction. He pressed a kiss on my forehead before and I knew that was all I was going to get from him right now.

I sat back up and Noah watched me with curious eyes. "It's my turn now. Just lay back and relax, I know what I'm doing," I grinned confidently. Of course I knew what I was doing, I've done this a thousand times before. But what if Noah, a man who's so experienced, would think I sucked? You know, metaphorically speaking.