Chapter 38

I felt his warm breath in my neck. His lips slowly found their way to my ear and his beard tickled me in the process. All the things that once turned me on so much, had turned into hate. I hated how once again he thought he could win me over with sex.

"Stop it," I snapped.

He didn't let my words have an impact on his actions and he roughly pressed his body on mine. He grabbed both of my wrists with his big hands, making it impossible for me to move. "Oh come on Valeria, I know you like it rough..."

His grip around my wrists tightened and I let out a groan. "Fucking stop it Noah, you're hurting me!"

Within a second he let go of me and walked back to his desk, before sitting down and pretending like he didn't just overstep some major boundaries. I took this as my change to quickly gather my things and get the fuck out of here. This man clearly had some major issues.

"You are dripping, aren't you?" he spoke up as I put on my jacket.

I sent him a death glare and walked towards the door. Before I opened it, I turned around once more to look at him, only to find him grinning from ear to ear.

"You're insane," I shook my head as I turned on my heel and left his office. I heard him call something like "you'll be back, Valeria," which only validated how crazy he actually was. Some of the women who worked for Noah looked at me funny when I hurried from his office to the elevators. They must've noticed something was up, considering how fuming I looked.

I impatiently pressed the button for the elevator a few times and when it finally came, I rushed inside. A relief sighed left my mouth when the doors closed and no one else had entered the elevator, because now I could finally wrap my head around the fact what just happened. Fucking Noah and his fucking games. He seriously had the nerve to touch me again.

I looked down at my trembling legs and realized how right he was...

I was fucking dripping down there.

Fucking hell man.

The man almost harassed me down there and no matter how mad it made me, my body still reacted to his touch as if he was a fucking greek god or something. One thing was for sure: I couldn't see him again. The plan already was to stay away from him, yet deep down I knew he'd always have a special place in my heart.

But not anymore. I would never be able to trust myself around him and there was no way I was going to hurt Alex like I hurt Brandon. I couldn't live with myself if I did.

When I finally left the big building and headed to the bus, I texted Alex and asked him if he wanted to talk tonight. No matter how scary this shit was, I needed to tell him the truth. Now that I've told Noah I was officially done with him, I wanted to be honest and open with Alex as well. We could never work if all I did was lying and keeping secrets from him.

On the bus ride on my way home, Tina texted me and asked me how my date with Alex was. I told her all about it and about how much I was starting to like him. I was scared to express my feelings for Alex out loud, especially because it was still so new. But Tina wasn't just a random person and I needed to get this off my chest.

When I finally got home, I kicked off my boots and headed upstairs. No one was home which I didn't mind at all. Mom wouldn't be home until late since she was working a night shift and who ever knows where the hell Rafael was.

I was feeling nervous to tell Alex the truth but I knew I would feel so much better once it was finally out in the open. Of course there was a chance he'd run for the hills and never talk to me again, although I didn't think Alex would react that way. He might be freaked out, but from what I knew about him, he seemed like an understanding guy.