Chapter 35

It was the end of the work day and I was currently sitting in Noah's office, waiting for him to finish up some mails. He called me in to discuss my first week here at the office and I felt rather nervous to be alone with Noah in one room. I had been able to avoid him for most of the week, even though that was pretty hard considering I worked on the same floor as he did.

The work itself was nice though. Another pretty blonde called Elle got the task to help me around this week and despite everything I thought she would be like, she was actually really sweet. As usual I had my opinions on these girls ready before I even got to know them. Of course there are some bitches here at the offices but I guess that's something you'll never be able to avoid completely.

Elle was only a few years old than me. She was tall and pretty and I just knew she was totally crushing on Noah. Every time he'd walk by, her cheeks would turn red and she would smile seductively at him. Not only Elle though, I noticed that a lot of women who worked for Noah reacted that way to him. It almost reminded me of myself when I first met Noah.

I felt my phone buzz in the pocket of the black blazer I was wearing, a blazer I had borrowed from Tina since I had nothing appropriate to wear. Considering Noah was still busy with his mails, I decided to quickly check my phone. A small smile creeped on my face when I saw it was a text from Alex. We had been texting for the past few days and I honestly felt like a little girl whenever I talked to him. 

Can't wait to see you tonight. Just hope you're not afraid of heights though ;)

I reread his text a few times and bit my lip. I wouldn't say I was afraid of heights. I wasn't a big fan of them either, but where the hell was he planning on taking me that involved heights? Alex was so determined on wanting this date to be a surprise. I immediately told him that I hated surprises but just like I had expected, he didn't care very much. I've been over every possible place he could take me but after a while I just stopped trying to figure it out. 

Alex was fun and he was sweet and he could take me to a filthy parking lot and I wouldn't care. I was exciting for this date, maybe a little too excited. And I knew that wherever Alex was going to take me, we were going to have a good time.

"What are you smiling at?" Noah's deep voice scared me. I didn't realize he was already done with his mails and was standing in front of me. I felt like I just got busted for doing something bad, when in fact I was only smiling at my phone like an idiot. It was probably for the best if Noah didn't know the reason why I was smiling though.

"Nothing, just a funny video," I shrugged in the hope he would buy it. It seems like he did, since he left it at that and sat down on the leather couch. He folded his hands and looked at me with a small smirk on his face. A funny feeling appeared in my stomach and I tried my hardest to ignore it. 

"So..." he began. "How do you think your first week went, Valeria?" The way my name rolled off his tongue was too much for me to handle right now. How he  was sitting there in his black suit, looking all professional and hot as hell.. It was like he wasn't even trying, but everything he did made me want to jump off this chair and climb on top of him right this second. But I knew that's exactly what he wanted and it frustrated me so much that this man was so damn frustrating!

I was pretty sure my feeling for Noah were gone, but every single fiber in my body told me to get up and get him right here and right now. This powerful man wanted me and I wanted his touch so, so much. But I also knew that if I would give in to my desires, I would hate myself forever. I would not only betray Brandon for the second time, I'd betray myself, my friends, my mother and even Alex...

So all I could do for now was take a deep breath and ignore all of the things I was feeling inside.

"I'm satisfied with how this week went," I nodded, not wanting to speak too much. I was afraid my voice would betray me. Noah looked amused as he watched me. See? The son of a bitch knew exactly what he was doing. He spoke up, "I'm glad to hear."

When it was quiet for a moment, my eyes landed on the big clock on the wall behind Noah and I realized I really had to go now. Alex was going to pick me up in less than two hours and I still had to get home and get ready.

I stood up and straightened my skirt with my hands. "I'm sorry Mr Adams, but I really have to go now. I can't miss the bus, you know?" I laughed nervously and he stood up as well. "I'll drive you home. Let me just gather my things."

I looked at him with big eyes and I wanted to protest, even though the thought of being brought home in Noah's luxurious car seemed so much more appealing than taking the overcrowded city bus. I quietly waited for Noah as I stared out of the big window that had a great view over West Hollywood. I wasn't sure how I felt about sitting in a car next to Noah, but I did know that I had to do everything to keep myself in check with him.

Not much later, we were sitting in his car on our way to East Hollywood. As usual, traffic was crazy and I realized that it was going to take a while before getting home. This was the first time Noah was going to see where I lived and I honestly felt kind of embarrassed by it. Of course Noah knew that I wasn't rich but I never told him how little money we actually had. But maybe Brandon had filled him in, I wouldn't know.

I appreciated the fact that Noah stayed quiet for most of the ride, even though he was never really one to chitchat. We almost entered East LA when I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh. I held my breath for a couple of seconds and stared at the large hand on my leg. It was like his touch sent electricity throughout my whole body and all I could do was stare at it. I knew I had to push his hand off of me, but something inside of me stopped me from doing so.

In a moment of utter weakness and despair, I slowly brought my hand to his and moved it a little higher. I watched him in the corner of my eyes and even though his eyes were on the road, I could see the infamous small smirk on his face. 

My eyes closed and my lips parted as Noah moved his hand under my skirt, towards my underwear. Out of a reflex almost, I opened my legs a little more and let his fingers explore me. As Noah's fingers slowly moved my underwear to the side and met the skin where I've wanted him all along, tears welled up in my eyes. It was a good thing I had my eyes closed because I did not want Noah to see me cry.

I was not only crying because I felt guilty, but also because I had disappointed myself. I thought I would be able to resist Noah's touch. I though I'd be stronger than this. But here we were, with his fingers entering me while all I could to was cry and yet enjoy every second of his touch. Maybe joy wasn't the right word, the feeling was more of a relief and satisfaction. I opened my legs even more for him and sunk a little bit in the car chair, eyes still closed.

"Come for me Valeria," his hoarse voice said. His fingers started moving harder and deeper and it didn't take long after that for him to make me come. Still out of breath, I finally opened my eyes and watched him bring his wet fingers to his mouth before sucking on them. My eyes lingered on him for a few more seconds before they moved to the road ahead and as we were entering my street, I didn't even realize the tears were still falling down my cheeks.

__________________________

Alex