Chapter 02

Knock Knock Knock

On the next day, I'm awaken by someone knocking at the door. Who can that be? The activities start at 9AM, but this is only 6AM.

Knock Knock Knock

Still knocking. And when I'm about to shout out (because I'm really sure that it's Ai Ming) But when I listen carefully it's not the knocking sound at my door, but the door of the room at the opposite with me. The walls might be really thin.

Knock Knock Knock

Open the door already. I want more sleep.

And when I'm about to go back to sleep, I can hear someone open the door. Now I can really go back to sleep.

"Oh... This is early. What's up?" It's a voice of a female neighbor of mine.

"Can I borrow your Neuron sheets? I forgot to note down some slides. Felt asleep during the lecture."

The second male voice sounds familiar. Annoying, but nice low key voice. This is Ai P'Pha's voice.

"Ok. One moment. I thought you were going to come picking me up for an early breakfast."

She laughs a bit. That giggling and conversation sounds pretty flirty like people who are dating or something. I sit right up and bite my nails. I'm a scientist (really? a freshman and classes haven't started yet? and you call yourself a scientist?) When I'm curious, I have to know it. So I rub my face waking myself up a little big, then walk to the door and slightly open to take a peak.

And I see him standing on the other side and facing to my room.

"Fuck!"

That's it. I'm shocked, shouting then shutting the door.

It's him. Really him, right in front of my room looking at to my room and he's neat and handsome in that dress.

I understand now why he's the Campus Moon last year. His bright and shining Aura is very strong. Blue shirt and blue jeans fit nicely on his perfect body. His messy but gorgeous hairstyle. Damn! My heartbeat is beating so loud.

Knock Knock Knock

This time is the knocks on my door. It's louder than normal because I'm still leaning on the door.

"You spoiled brat bastard. I saw you. Why were you swearing on me? Come out now."

He sounds pretty mad.

I wasn't swearing on you. I was shocked.

"Are you coming out now or let me break the door?"

"What the fuck do you want?" He might think that I'm a spoiled brat, rude, and have no respectfulness to someone older like him at all. But I'm not letting the guy I like seeing me right now.

Old t-shirt, old boxer, unwashed face, unbrushed teeth, just awaken face.

"I say open the door."

Go away already. You can be a jerk to someone but nobody can be a jerk to you, right?

"Who are you talking with? Pha." The lady neighbor asks.

"Some bull." He answer her question. Bull? Who the fuck is Bull? "Watch out for that bull na, Pring. I'm leaving now. Thanks for the sheets."

"Saying something's strange again."

"I'll get right back to you, Ai childish spoiled brat. Don't let me see you anywhere. You'll be a dead meat."

I bite my nails and get nervous. He's not talking to P'Pring for sure. Why is this always happening when I see him?

...But I can giggle a little. Bull? Am I a Bull? Ha Ha Ha.