Chapter 08(Part 1)

Sometimes I feel like I want to slap my face for a couple times. I'm now sitting in front of the guy I've been in love with for years and I do not know what to speak to him. That handsome guy is sitting right here and looking for some menu to order for our dinner. His charisma must be super bright. Shining enough to get attention from those ladies in this Thai restaurant. They also might think what the heck I am doing here with him.

If you want to think that I'm with him, please... be my guest. Envy as much as you can. I'll be happy for that.

"Do you know what you want?"

I shouldn't care what those people think of us and should look for a menu to order. He asks and wakes me up from that.

"Err.r....r......"

"Hurry up."

"Omelet with minded pork, Mixed Vegetable Stir fried and Sweet and Sour."

"What the baby menus."

"... So what are you gonna order?"

"Tofu clear soup"

Yeah right... Tofu clear soup is not a baby dish at all. And that's how I know he's not into any spicy food too.

Another dead air while waiting for the food. Today is the bad day for me. I'm so not ready.

Look at my face and what I wear. For crying out loud. Why don't you ask me on the other well dressed day?

"So... What's gonna be your talented show?" Thank you for asking me... and killing the dead air time. If we are sitting quiet for a little big longer, I'll talk to him about the "one piece" manga. I'm pretty sure.

"No idea yet."

"That's what I thought." Thank you for that sarcastic. "But you have to have something that can be used. Think carefully."

What can I do? Hmmm... Dad pushed me to join many classes. He was worried that I'm not gonna have any friends. But still I'm not good at anything. Except...

"I can play the piano."

Right. That I can do.

"Right. Sold."

"Hey Hey Are you serious? I need to practice. Who will have a big piano available?"

P'Pha thinks for a moment and says "Do you want my help?"

I look back at him curiously while the Omelet is served. I can also see that the server gives him her almost melted sweet eyes.

"Do you really wanna help?

Smart person needs to double check. P'Pha looks straight back to my eyes... But wait... don't look at me like that... unless you are gonna melt me.

"You need my help. Otherwise you are dead."

Good answer, but such an insulting.

"They will have a big piano available on the competition stage. Don't worry."

"Really? Cool." P'Pha looks at me again and makes a little curious face. I have to make a sound by clearing my throat to get his attention.

"But where are you gonna get the piano to practice?"

"You said you will help me."

"Sure, but it's not free."

There!!! Genius being a smart ass again. I should have seen this coming.

"What do you want?" (You cannot have my heart because it's already all yours.)

"Um..m....." (Even a word "Um" and one moment of silence... He's Fucking perfect and handsome.) "What is it then?"