Chapter 14(Part 2)

Right.

"Hurry up. It's chilling down here. Your cloth is too light."

"Krub P' Krub."

He's been kind of sweet to me lately. I don't know what's going on. It might be because of the wind on the beach. But actually, this is really him. A sweet and kind jerk, who's always be gentle and care about what people thinks. This is the fact that I've known and heard about him since High School. I'm so glad that I fall in love to the right guy.

Nevertheless I'm not the one he's selecting. Right. He's too perfect and has so many options.

"Shorty. Done yet?"

"Oh... P'Pha" Kook Kai greets him. She comes with her friend Sai. Pretty people can dress anything and still looks really good. Only t-shirt and shorts make her pretty already. After all, she's a Star. "Getting snacks? Why don't you knock? So we can come together."

I become just a rock or tree right next to Ai handsome Campus Moon right now. Nobody sees me.

"I thought you guys were sleeping." He's so polite... And why is that driving me nut here?

"Not yet kha. It's only 9PM." She smiles "P'Pha and ..." Thanks god. She finally sees that P'Pha comes with me. "P'Pha and Yo wait for me in a minute na kha. I'll be hurry then we can go back together."

P'Pha looks at me and nods "Sure. Go ahead."

She's staying in the next room. Nothing's wrong with walking back together. I'm trying to be so optimistic here.

But why do I have to be so annoyed? It's not Kook Kai's fault to fall in love with P'Pha like me. But It's still annoyed.

I cannot express my true feeling like she does... And that's probably why I'm so envy her right now.

Ladies are done in a few minutes. Thanks god for that. They pick only one or two things in that tiny sack.

"Let me take that."

He shows up his charming, gentle and nice personality again. It's only a tiny bag. You don't have to be this generous.

But ... Fuck it... It's not my business.

I keeps eating my Pocky and ignore that.

"Thank you kha." Kook Kai smiles and she walks right next to P'Pha while Sai walk a bit slower to walk right next to me.

"Do you know that Kook Kai loves P'Pha?" Sai smily talk to me.

Even a kid from kindergarten can tell. "Sure." I reply.

"Hrrr...r..r... I think P'Pha is very handsome, but I don't know. I don't think he's gonna consider me. I give up." What? Does she want to be one of his options too? "If P'Pha is sleeping with Kook Kai. I'll stay in your room tonight. Ok? Yo"

What the fuck?

"Hey... Don't worry. I'm not jumping on your." She laughs

That's not my point. "Are they going to do that?"

"I don't know. Just saying." Sai smiles "Ai Kookkai told me that today P'Pha acted like he wanted her too.

But they were interrupted by you. So he had to leave Kook Kai's room."

What!?!?!

Is this true!?!?!?

I'm being kind of jaw dropped right now. Looking at two of them in front of me and thinking that this might be true, since they can get along very well.

Once again. I feel like somebody has just thrown a bowl of water right to my face.

"P'Pha looks a bit horny and Ai Kook Kai looks sexy. Ha Ha Ha... Don't tell anyone if this happens. Ok?"