Chapter 16 (Part 1)

Today is the second day of the trip and also the last day.

I should have been waken up already, but I didn't. I've been into very deep sleep and forgot that Ai P'Pha is staying in the same room with me. But what time is it now? Should I've been waken yet? And why haven't Ai Ming been waking me up? Did he come back home last night? Or has he been drunken some where?

Well... Since my brain processes this much, then I should open my eyes and get up already...

As soon as I open my eyes, I can feel the morning sunshine hitting my eyes. I yawn, flip, and find out that someone is looking at me. It's Ai P'Pha sitting on the other side of the bed.

Wow... His handsomeness has been shining out like the sun as well. He still has his iPad on his hand, but already taken shower and well dressed. I can smell him from here. He smell awesome. His hair is half wet and half dry again. I don't know what to do or think. Should I be shocked or what? Waken up and let him see me being ugly like this.

"You seems to enjoy sleeping." He give me a morning greeting. I step away from him right away. "What? I didn't do anything. I slept over there on the sofa last night."

I'm not being worried about that. I'm being worried about my look right now.

"Let me see." He reaches his pretty hand to touch my forehead to check my temperature. "Your face is not pale. And you don't feel like morning sickness from pregnancy anymore, right?"

"Fuck you." If I've been pregnant... It's gonna be yours.

But why do I have to be the one who's pregnant?

"Hurry up. Take a shower. They've already started getting make up and hair done." He points to the dress in the wardrobe. Such a big budget for this competition. This one is like what? Tenth?

"If you know that they had started why didn't you wake me up?"

"I saw you slept peacefully, so I don't want to do that."

Yeah... Right...

"You are unbelievable." I pretend to be a little mad. "Did Ai Ming come back from last night?"

"I've not seen him"

I don't know if this is his plan by not coming back to the room. But this is morning now. He should be back already.

"Look after yourself first. Are you gonna be on time?"

"I know I know." I grab the towel and walk into the bathroom.

"Hurry up. I'll bring you breakfast."

"Krub Krub."

I was stunted a little after shutting bathroom's door.

Ai P'Pha is getting my breakfast? Is this true? Is he giving me hope or Is he just showing his normal generosity and kindness personality? I bite my nail nervously. I don't want to be misunderstood and then happy because of it. He might be getting breakfast for the girls next door or everyone like he did last week. Then I'll be misunderstood.

Anyhow... I'm still being happy.

I take shower and walk out from the bathroom with only a towel on me.

Instead of only P'Pha, but not there are P'Forth and Ai Ming too.

Everyone is looking at me. The first one who looks away is Ai Ming. He talks right to the bathroom and I can smell the alcohol from him, but he seems ok. He must have some sleep last night.

"If you are raped... Wait for me until I finish pooping then I'll come out to rescue you." He whispers to me and I don't understand.

Both P'Pha and P'Forth are still staring right at me. I feel strange. Why are you guys still looking at me?