Chapter 13 (Part 3)

Why do you have to be so nice to everyone? No wonder why these girls like you so much. Fuck you... Ai bastard P'Pha!!!

I was thinking about helping her too (I'm not sure if I really wanna help or just being there to interrupt) But when I walked to the door. He comes right back in with the word "Thank you na kha." from Kook Kai.

"Let me know if you want any help and don't forget to lock the door too, Ok?

"Can you keep me a company please? I don't want to stay alone. I don't know when Sai and P'Staff are coming back."

Holy shit... 39.99 out of 40.

I become a stone doll standing right next to the door now. Anxiously to hear P'Pha's answer.

"I rather not. Shorty needs a company too."

Come on... I'm not a five year old kid.

"Lock the door, ok?"

He pushes me back into our room and shuts the door right after saying that.

The world looks so much brighter and beautiful now. I don't know why.

"Hrrrr...r..r..r." He sighs heavily "Why are you standing here? Go Go..."

"Sorry."

"Why didn't you come to rescue me? I was almost trapped inside that room by her."

There... I know that Kook Kai would try so hard to jump on him.

Great... Just great...

P'Pha looks pretty intense right after that happens. He looks more upset than I've ever seen. It's not like being upset because he doesn't have a chance to sleep with her. What is it then?

"Don't tell anyone about this. Ok? I don't want to ruin her reputation."

"Why didn't you stay? Normally you wouldn't miss something like this, right?"

P'Pha walks toward me... (Wow he's so tall.)

"Have you ever seen me doing that?"

"No" I shake my head "I guess from your physical appearances."

"Maybe you are true." He shrug the shoulders "But no more from now on."

I hardly hear that last sentence.

"Why? Have you found some one?" Why do I have to be this nosey? But I'm very curious. I want to know if the guy I have a crush on is in love with someone. I have the right to ask, right?

Now I'm curious... What is he gonna answer? But why do I have to be this nervous?

"Shorty..."

"Yes?"

"Don't you want to read the manga anymore?"

Fuck...

Fuck...

No more question... No more answering...

He walks straight to the bathroom right away.

"I've already found my love for years."

What did he say? Did he say something? I feel like I hear he say something "love love" I'm not sure.

He spends 15 mins showering... Now he smell so gooooooood and looks handsome as usual with a simple white t-shirt and shorts. He's so relaxing right now.

"What do you want? Staring me like that."

How does he know that I've been staring at him.

"Are you a female Fighting fish?"

(Fun Fact: A female fighting fish will get ready to concept by creating bubbles when a male fighting fish staring at her. Thai people calls creating bubbles process as "pregnant", but the truth is this fish has an External fertilization System. So the female fish is not really "pregnant". She just creating the nest for her eggs.)

"No"

"Don't you have to be hurry?" I repeat this question again.

"Why? Do you want me to leave?"

"No. I'm just curious."

"Just curious?" He looks right back at me with that half wet half dry hair.

Stop that... Don't play with my words.

"I change my mind. I'm not going." He turns back to wipe and dry his hair.

"Why?"

"Like I said... Shorty needs a company too."

I'm slowly process his words... Shorty is me. It's true that I like to have him around, but I didn't say it out loud, did I?

"Still being curious?"

"No"

"You are making a curious face."

"Well..."

"..."

"Hey..."

"Zup?"

"... about Kook Kai. Are you sure you don't want to?"

I'm just saying it.

"Don't you worry. Girls do that to me all the time." P'Pha looks at me again "Do you want to do it with me too? Jumping on me?"

"No!"

"Should I be worried?"

"Fuck you... Ai P'Pha"

Gosh... He smiles at the corner of his lips again.

I don't even read this manga at all.

"I don't have to be worried." P'Pha sits right next to me on the bed and I move away from him a little. I'm so nervous that he's gonna tickle my neck again. "but you do."

"Who's gonna jump on me?"

"Why do you even have to ask?"

"What?"

"Teasing you is quite fun."

Asshole.

Am I being alone with him tonight for real?

TBC