Chapter 16 (Part 2)

"Sawadee Krub. My name is Yo. WaYo Pa-Nit-Cha-Ya-Sa-Wad representing School of Science krub."

I takes only one shot and I can pass it within one take. J~ Ging seems so happy with me (I don't think she expected me to be able this good. She's been cheering up Nate more lately.) After finishing the clip, then photo shooting. It takes quite longer than I thought. I have to sip a lot of water and to redo the make up, because I've been sweating a lot. My shirt is all wet.

Do you know why it's harder than the clip? Because Mr.Phana Kong-Ta-Nin is standing in front of me watching.

He keeps checking my photo on the screen and me. Staring and not saying anything... Don't you know that I'm so shy right now.

"Yo... Relax. You look too stressful. Are you ok?" P'Photographer has to say something. It's taking too long now.

"Krub?"

"Being yourself. Smiling like you always do."

I cannot... I cannot smile... Don't you understand. I want to tell them that, but I also don't want to be kicked as well. I don't know what to do now. Can't you go somewhere? Ai P'Pha looks at me curiously again.

I'm more sweating and also melted in the same time.

"Taking too long with him. Ai Pha, Can you show him how to do it?"

Good. I need to take a break and walk away from the backdrop. Let Ai P'Pha show me how to be a model. He looks confused and points to himself like asking the photographer. My face is not happy now because I want this to be done. It's taking too long as they said.

It's not fair... Ai P'Pha doesn't have to do anything. He just put his hand in the jean pockets and suddenly he becomes handsome.

It's not fair...

"Like that, Yo. Do you get it?"

Photographer takes his pictures repeatedly until P'Pha has to stop.

"Can you teach him?" Again photographer wants to get him helping me.

I sigh heavily. I'm being so upset.

"Hey" Ai P'Pha pokes on my shoulder "How are you holding up?"

I shake my head "Not good."

P'Pha does that again. Moving his corner of the mouth again. "I know I can see that the photographer is too picky."

I try to look up and look thru those sunglasses to see his eyes. I still cannot see his eyes...

But he can still making me feel so shy. He's good.

But can't you just leave for a few minutes? I cannot work around you. But how can I tell him that?

"Err...r...r... You." I carefully starts "...e.r....r..r.."

"What's up?"

"I want a can of Coca Cola."

"And you want me to buy it for you?" He points to himself.

"Err...r...r. . You are the only one I know around here."

I have no choice. I have to order him this. I'll pay you back later. Sorry.

I close my eyes being ready to listen to him yelling to me....

But no, he didn't yell. He uses his big hand touching my head and says "Um... I'll be back."

Fuckkkkkkkk.... I look up and see him leaving. No yelling. No complain. He's being lovely to me again.

I might be making a happy face and the photographer sees it.

"There There There... That face. I want that face.... Do it again..."

Now I get it. He wants the "Being in Love" face.

Now, everything is done. Except the group photo, which we are waiting for some missing members.

Ai Ming takes me along with him. We barefoot walks on the beach and fully dressed. He needs my help taking his pictures for his Instagram. After I takes some pictures for him, then he walks away. Leaving me on the beach. I sit down and look to the sea. It's beautiful. I might not have a chance to come to the beach if I'm not the Moon of Science.

I take my phone out and about to take the picture of the sea and in sudden...

Smack!

A can of Coca-cola knocks on my head. Shit! I forgot that Ai P'Pha went to get it for me.

"I've been looking around for you." He complains then passes the coke to me. before sitting right by me.

That's it for the complain? I totally forgot about him and spending some time with Ai Ming. But he didn't blame me or anything.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's beautiful here." I answer "Thank you na."

"It's not cold anymore. Been looking for you for too long."

"Sorry."

"Forget it." He stops me from apologizing to him. "Do you want me to take a picture for you? I saw you were going to take one." He looks at my phone.

"Oh... Never mind." He sitting right next to me is already making me blushed already. If I let him take a picture, do you think I'll be ok?

"Come on." He's trying to grab my phone.

"No."

"Why?" He complains "Not easy to come to the beach with fully dressed. Don't you want to take a picture of yourself?"

"No."

"Up to you." He gives up finally. I sigh out and feel relieved. "I have a question for you."

"Hr?" I'm curious.

"Do I look really bad for you?"

Not at all.

I don't want to just answer that without thinking. And I don't understand why does he ask me something like that?

"Um... I don't think so."

"Really? Even though I've just being such a Jerk to you?"

"I'm being Jerk too."

"I'm sorry." He looks uncomfortable "Shit... This is not easy."

"What is it?" I'm confused.

"No No No" He looks away.

"What's the matter?" I ask. Because he looks worried.

"Forth says he likes you."

I feel like I've been hit by the waves from the sea on my face heavily and repeatedly. I can feel it here on the beach.

It's totally different feeling listening from Ai Ming and P'Pha. Totally different.

How about you? Have you ever liked me at all?

"So?"

I can feel that my voice is shaky a little. I try not to look at him.

"I just want to know what do you think about that."

"Are you helping him?"

"No. It's not my business." That's not helping me feeling better at all. "Are you ok?"

"No. I'm not ok." I stand up and wipe out the sand. "Are they leaving?"

"What are you being mad about?"

"I'm being mad at you."

"Why?"

"You are..." I just want to kick the sand to him right now.

I feel hurt again.

If I confess right now. Is he gonna kick me?

And is it gonna end up well and happy?

I don't dare to think anymore.

TBC