Chapter 07(Part 1)

I shouldn't wear the contact lens for hours like last night. Now my eyes are hurt and a bit

red. So, I have to use my dorky glasses today at the dance practicing. Nerdy I'm sure.

Gees! I don't feel confident at all. I know that I look so different between with and without glasses. I remember the first meeting. Sis Ging (a big sissy gay, a senior Science student, who the one picking me as the Moon) almost kicked me out from the meeting. She didn't recognize me as her new Moon.

Come on! It's not that bad. I can be good looking... Well... I wish... I rather not wearing them. (Sigh)

"Ai Ming" Greeting my best pal "Have you seen P'Pha?"

"And that's how you treat your 'best pal' by asking me about your handsome guy?" Ming's mocking me and making a funny boring face. "Best Pal, my ass! Not yet. He's not here.

What make you think that he wants to waste his time sitting and watching the newbies dancing?"

He's right. P'Pha always be here just to meet people. Meeting friends and being nice treating kids with some sweet drinks.

Last night after buying some nonsense vitamins (Thanks god for having that 24 hours pharmacy nearby) we said bye at the third floor and I went up to my floor, the fifth floor. He was so sleepy and tired. That's the best I can get staying under the same umbrella with him. I'm happy.

"Why are you wearing glasses?"

There! The basic question I've been expecting to hear since I left the room. "Wearing the contact lens for too long last night. My eyes are kind of hurt."

"Wanna see the doctor? I want to skip this practicing too" (What the Fuck? You lazy bastard

Ming)

"Nah. It will be a lot better tomorrow." No way that I'm going to let him skip this practicing.

"There... Your honey has arrived."

I turn my face right the way. Looking for him... But... Fuck you... Ai Ming! That's P'Pring.

You asshole.

Well... She's so cute and pretty in those shorts. Such the beautiful long legs she has. Kind of sexy too.

The big opponent that I will never win.

"You dork!" a bit mad at Ai Ming after he successfully fool me.

"Ha Ha Ha She looks so pretty today"

"If you like... Go ahead... Talk to her."

"No way. My best friend hates her."

"Which best friend?"

"You. Asshole."

"Fuck you. Why do you need my approval? It's ok if you really like her."

"No. You are my very best friend. If I want to have someone, you have to like that person too. My personal believe."

Thank you so much... My best friend...

"There he is, P'Pha. But, wow, he comes in right after P'Pring. Do they come together or

what?"

Here he is. Handsome as usual in the pair of long shorts and navy blue t-shirt. Looks simple, but with that charming handsome face. This is the way a model wearing. Only him can pull this off. No one can. Specially a shorty like me.

I start to hide behind Ming's back again. He hasn't seen me yet. I'm sure. He usually has to greet with lots of people when he arrives. No... I don't want him to see me in these ugly glasses.