Chapter 11(Part of Kit(1))

What the fork am I doing here again? I'm not either a Moon or a staff. Even though, there are so many beautiful girls here, I feel like studying when I have some free time, but why do I have to be here? I don't get it. This is so annoying. But, well, as the matter of fact, this can be quite an entertainment for me too. (Being nosey is fun)

We are waiting for the one who came up with the idea of using Ai Beam's CRV instead of his luxury card. He's not here yet. Actually, instead of waiting for him, I could have got some girls' phone numbers by now.

"Hey... Remember? You said that you'll prove about that freshman... The Moon from Engineering. Have you start your plan yet?" Ai Beam starts a conversation after getting bored from texting with girls.

"Not yet. Haven't had a chance talking to him."

"Wait a minute. Hopefully by saying that you are proving it by yourself doesn't mean that you'll scarify your body too?"

"Fork you. Ai Beam. You already know my type."

"I don't know. You are a small and light skin kind of guy. Maybe a luring by flirting plan might work."

"Why? Are all small and light skin guys gay?"

"I didn't say that. I just think that you have the potential to pull this plan off."

Bite me, Ai Beam. If you don't have anything to do, you can just shut up and go back to your texting with the girls.

"There he is."

Ai Beam sees a tall guy passing by carrying a bag. "Ai Ming". He's the one that everybody's talking about. Everyone says that he's going to be the next Campus Moon. Because he's quite perfect for this actually.

His height is like 185 cm. His skin tone is a little bit dark, but not too dark. Just enough to make him looks masculine.His body is perfect fit. Look at those bicep under his shirt.

He looks ... handsome. But different from our friend. He has a very sharp and handsome face look.

... Anyway, it doesn't matter if he's being the next Campus Moon or not. The only thing that's matter is to answer whether he has a crush on Nong Yo or not?

My gut says "No", but everything he did is saying it differently.

"P' Krub."

What does he want? Suddenly he's just appearing in front of us. He wai and now I recognize him a little bit like I saw him before from the High School.

"When will your friend bring my friend here?"

Is he talking about Ai Pha and Nong Yo? I have no answer for that and so do Beam.

"They might be making the tenth baby by now. I talked to Ai Pha in this morning and knew that Nong Yo is at Ai Pha's room."

I try to observe his reaction intensively. If he has a feeling for Ai Yo, he'll leave to get Ai Yo right now, but...

"They should be hurry up doing that and coming here by now..."

He agrees with Ai Beam and makes fun of them too.

"What's your name again? Beam asks.

"Ming krub. Mingkwan"

"Isn't that a girl name?"

"But I'm not a girl."

Good... He's a jerk. I'm getting worried that Ai Beam will kick his ass in any minute now.

"What's your name krub?"

"Me?"

"Nope. I mean you..."

He turns to me and asks right before Ai Beam was trying to say something.

"Why do you want to know my name?" I replies

"I see that you are pretty close to P'Pha."

"..."

"My best friend is almost getting to be a close friend with your friend. So, why don't we start getting close too?"

Fork... I look at Ai Beam and he's trying to make his mouth silently saying "He's flirting with you."

If he's this flirty, I'm not sure that he might have flirted with his friend too.

"He's also close to Ai Pha too. Why don't you ask his name too?"

I turn this conversation away from me.

"Ass hole Kit. Stop turing this to me."

You jerk... Saying my name like that. Can Med students be this idiot from Ai Pha and now Ai Beam?

"P'Kit"

There!!! Too late now.

"Oh P'KitKat." He's making a face like remembering something from the past. "I remember now. We used to call you P'KitKat. You were a tiny and super cute back then... And you still are now too."

Fork the KitKat. Ai Beam keeps laughing and whispers at my ear "He's totally flirting to you... Totally Totally..."

"Stop calling me that. I'll kick your ass."

"Can you reach this high?"

"What the ...."

"I don't think you can. You are so small." He's start laughing too. His laughing face with those eyes close is so annoying.

"Ass hole!" I'm trying to jump on him but Ai Beam is holding me. "Wanna be punished in front of the girls?" I try to scare him.

"No No No ... Way too many girls around here."

"Then stop calling me that."

"Come on... I'm trying to get to know each other. So we can help each other later if needed."

For this moment, I don't really wanna talk to him anymore and decide to walk away from both of them. Ai jerk Beam is still laughing at me. I was ok with this guy before because he's Nong Yo's friend, but now I hate him.

Finally Ai Pha has arrived, but he's not with Nong Yo. Nong Yo was with him in this morning when Ai Beam called. What's going on between them?!?!

"You are in the good mood." It's clearly that Ai Pha is right now. Normally he's not acting out this obvious. And, well, I'm his friend, so I can tell that he's happy.

"Nope."

"Lier" Ai Beam says "So have you two made out in this morning?"

"No... Are you crazy?"

"Then what's going on in this morning when I called?"

"He came to wak me up. I woke up and showered. And he continued arranging my sheets."

That's it?

Super forking brief...

"That's it?" We both say it out simultaneously.

"Yes." No way... He's not telling us the truth.

"Like that? And then you are in the good mood?" I want more detail.