Chapter 04

"Yo. Are you coming?"

"Nah... I was drunk on the other days. I don't want it again today."

"Drinking has no effect on your skin condition."

"It does. No. Still not going. If I'm not taking care of myself, you'll never have a friend who's the Moon from School of Science. You know that, right?"

"Cut the crap. You just wanna look good because you need attention from P'Pha. I know."

"Shut up."

"ha ha ha... Ok later, dude"

After hanging up, WaYo tries to relax and puts the facial mask on. He's too exhausted from so many activities in the past days as a Freshman and the Moon from School of Science. After a little while, he's trying to relax and shut his eyes peacefully in his room. He hears someone knocking on the door and this time it's his door. Not P'Pring's door.

He looks through the peephole and is shocked for a moment, because it's Pha who's knocking. Damn! No time to wash this facial mask off now, but he doesn't want Pha to see him with the mask. He's so confused and no idea what to do.

"Pink Milk Shorty... Are you there?"

WaYo things "What an ass. He gave me another nickname. He's already calling me Shorty, Bull, and now Pink Milk Shorty."

"Hey!!! Are you there?" (Knocking again)

WaYo decides to open the door and see Pha's walking away. But he turns back and "Fuck!!!"

He's in shocked.

P'Beam "What the fuck!!??"

P'Kit "Ha Ha Ha Ha"

It's the wrong decision... WaYo thinks. So embarrassing.

WaYo wai everyone except P'Pha. P'Pha who's still in shock a little bit asks "What on earth are you doing with your face?"

WaYo "None of your business."

P'Kit "Give him a break. He's in the competition. It is pretty normal that he has to take care of himself" (WaYo's so impressed with this super cool and kind guy. He think that if he's not being in love with P'Pha, he would definitely fall for P'Kit right here and right now.)

P'Pha "For him, nothing helps... Well.... Anyhow... Can you return these sheets to Pring tonight? We are going to study together for a quiz, so we cannot wait until she's back."

P'Pha has been disappeared in the past couple days and this is probably why. Well.. Med School is tough and always starts their academic calendar earlier than other majors.

WaYo "When is she coming back?"

P'Pha "Could be a while. I don't know."

WaYo "I'm not doing this for free." He's starting to bargain.

P'Pha "You..." (While P'Kit's just laughing on the background and P'Beam's trying to ignore

and starting read his sheets)

P'Pha "Want the money to buy the Pink Milk?"

WaYo (instantly think Not the Pink Milk... You silly... I will buy your heart) says nothing.

P'Pha "Take this then" (He takes a bag of "M&M" from his pants pocket)

P'Kit asks "Yo... Let's go to the library..."

WaYo "But the school hasn't started yet."

P'Kit "It's ok. You can take some comics to read in the library."