Chapter 12(Part 2)

I sigh heavily... Ok... Stop thinking now. "Wake me up, Ok?"

"Ok."

"Wake up."

Somebody's talking to me from a very far away place.

"Wake up..."

I'm sleepy... I want more sleep.

"Shorty... I said 'wake up'..."

Shorty? Who the fork is this? I'm not a shorty. I'm 178 cm. and no one is taller than me...

except...

"Nong Yo krub... Wake up krub..."

I'm like jumping up from that voice whispering next to my ear!!! It's the voice of somebody calling me 'shorty'... P'Pha is standing and looking down to me on the bed... It's his voice...

I swear...

"Stop calling me that. It's not the deal."

I was almost falling down from the bed for gosh sake. The voice is way too gentle... Is he acting or something? My heart is beating up like crazy. Is he playing with me?

"You didn't wak up." P'Pha shrugs his shoulder. "So I have to play with your weak point."

There he did it again. He knows how to play me using some polite and sweet words to make me shy... Super shy... He knows that this technique works like a charm because I never heard them before.

"Ok Ok I'm up." I make the angry face to him because I'm still sleepy and trapped.

"Awake but not up yet?"

"Give me a minute."

"Did you sleep very deep?"

"Yeah... Kinda"

"You might be a very deep sleeper." Ai P'Pha adds "Like when you were sleeping on the car.

I was hitting on your mouth for like what? 10 times and you didn't move at all."

I touch my lips immediately. No. It doesn't hurt. What is he talking about?

"Do you really believe I did that?" He smirks a little. He's not exactly smirking like in the mean way. Lately I don't see his mean face a lot like before.

"You hit me. I know." I play along.

"Nonsense. I'm a Med student. How can I hurt a patient?"

"How do I know? Specially by a Med student like you..." I emphasizes.

"Shorty... You jerk." He sits on the bed and grabs my t-shirt around my neck... Then I start to get tickled.

Sh-it... Another weakness of mine. I'm very sensitive around my neck. It's easily be tickled.

Now he knows and starts using his fingers on both hand touching my neck left and right.

And I try to get away from him.

"Cut it out... It's tickled" I slap on his hand for so many time. Keeps fighting his back but he doesn't feel a thing. "Fuck you... You ass hole... You Jerk... Ai P'Pha... Stop it..."

"Are you getting up now?"

"OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Then get up from the bed now."

He stops and turns aways trying to stand up, but suddenly I think of something. I test by touching his waist area.

He jumps.

"Opss..." I pretend like it's an accident. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that Khun Phana is also easily tickled."

He must be very angry right now. I can see it. I pretend like there is nothing happending until he turns again and I do it again.

But too late... P'Pha grabs my both hand and puts them next to my body. Now he's sitting on top of me.

FUCKK!!! Awkward position.

I shut my eyes. I never expect to be this close to him... Like the whole body...

"Don't let me tickle you with my lips."

That threat melts me away. Frightening it really is in the same time. His breath is now all over me because his face is very close to mine. I try to take a peek looking at him, but when I see him I have to shut my eyes again.

"Surrender?"

Fuckk!!! I've already surrendered since the first second you are on top of me.

"Yes..."

"You are not getting back on me again, right?"

My eyes are close, but I can feel that it's too close. I can smell his fresh breath. I dare to open my eyes again and see him getting closer to my neck rushing for the answer.

"Yes krub... Yes... Yes... I won't tickle your waist anymore."

Gosh!!!! His nose is touching my chin... I have to say it. I don't feel a thing now. Feeling numb on all over of my body.

That gigantic and tall body leaves me free. I grab the blanket to cover my red face right away.

"Shorty"

"..."

"Shorty... Still alive?"

"Fuckk you..."

"Get up. It's time."

"..."

"A second ago... " He speak softly "... Did you hear anything?"

"Hearing what?"

"Yes, did you?"

If he's talking about my heartbeat...

"Nope"

"Good."

Or is he talking about his heartbeat?

If I'm not being too optimistic and If I remember that correctly...

I believe that I can hear his heartbeat loudly... Just like mine...