Chapter 08(Part 2)

"Fist of all... You have to be born handsome."

Waste of my time. I shake my head. I shouldn't listen to this shit. But I cannot stop myself from look at him again.

He smiles!!!! I didn't exactly see it, but I swear that I saw him smiling. He stoped smiling right after I looked up.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! He's sooooooooooo handsomeeeeeeeeeee.

I know what I saw. It's a smile I saw. I swear on these digestive system sheets. He really smile to me. If I were a girl, I would have scream it out loud by now.

"Let's see how it goes." He walks toward me and sit right next to my back (Almost hug me)

"How comes you mix these colons sheets with the intestines. Isn't that your major is in Biology?"

I can smell his expensive fragrance. It's killing me. My vision is all blur. This must be his love potion. Now I'm even more messy. I don't know what I"m doing now.

"I have a doubt now that this might not gonna work."

I have to clear my throat to call me back and concentrate. "Go away. I can handle it."

"Can I trust you? It can cause some confusion for the freshman if they get the wrong sheets."

"These are for sophomore, right? They will be ok by then."

"It's better be sorted."

"Krub... I know it.... Can't you see I'm working on it?"

If you are not in this room, it would have been a lot better.

I thought it was easy, but it's not. I don't think I can finish it. There are way too many of them here. I also wonder why he needs to give these to the freshman. There is hardly extra note on them. It's just almost like the copy that's printed out from the lecture slides. How can these be useful? But anyway, it's not my business. Just keep doing it then.

"Don't forget to separate the subjects as well. First year and Second year, too."

Do you know what's he doing? He's sitting on the bed and playing the games on the iPad.

It's almost 8AM. He grabs the car key, his bag, and stand in front of me.

"What are you doing? We are leaving."

"Yes?"

"Don't you have the dance practicing to go to?"

"It's 8AM now. The practicing starts at 9AM."

"I'll give you a ride."

"..."

"Get your bag and see you at the parking lot."

Right... He loves to boss me around. Now I have to run up to get my bag and see him downstair. This must be funny for him. I don't see him smile this time, but I'm sure he will.

He just doesn't want anyone to see him smiling.

But anyway P'Pha is giving me a ride. I'm so happy right now. It's another day of mine.

I was way to hurry and almost tripped at the stair. This apartment doesn't have the elevator.

We have to use the stair.

I run as fast as I can and as soon as I arrive at his car, I'm stunted again. I have to ask myself again. "Why were you be hurry for?"

"Yo... I have to give Pring a ride."

P'Pring is there and she's ready to leave too. She gives me a smile and I bow a little to greet her.

I hate his two-seat car now. It's an expensive car, but there is only two seats available.

I don't know. But again I feel like failing again.

"Um."

P'Par opens the door for P'Pring and looks at me a bit before getting into the car and drive away.

All I can do is to repeat the question "Why were you be hurry for?"

To see this picture. It really hurts.

"Fuck..."

"What's the Fuck up?"

"Nothing"

"I can tell that you are super upset right now. Spit it out." Sometimes I hate Ai Ming for knowing exactly how I feel.

"Can you come up with your talented show?"

"Easy" Ming starts to show his air punching dance. "Muay Thai... Girls like a masculine guy.

Only one hope is getting all ladies' attentions."

"..."

"You can have the popularity from guys."

"Is there such an award like that?"

"No" Ming laughs "Now can you tell me what make you upset like that?"

I do not say anything...

"What happened?"

Finally I decide to open my mouth. I tells him everything, since the dinner, the servant deal, the help from him for piano practicing, arranging the sheet, and leaving me alone then driving P'Pring to school.

"I get it" Ming concludes as soon as I finished "You do not have any right to claim him. You only have the right to fail."

"You understand this situation, right? It's like he's giving me a high hope from promising me a ride, but he smacks my hope down with one hand and goes with P'Pring... It hurts... Ming"

"I hear you... But you have the deal. You are gonna be around him until the competition day."

"I'm his servant, but P'Pring is..."

"What's she? She's also a person who loves P'Pha. Just like you."

"I don't know. I feel like I'm already lost."

That's the truth inside my deep feeling. Ming shakes his head a bit, pulls me up, and we keeps practicing. Today is the walking practicing on the runway. Seems like Ming enjoy doing this but not me. I just do it.

During the break, there is no free lunch from any star like the other day. We are leaving the studio for lunch and see P'Forth on the way.

"Lunch?"

"Krub."

"Can I join?"

I nod, but Ming acts weird. He pushes me to walk next to P'Forth and whispers "I'm not going with you guys."

"What?!?!"

"I'm sorry"

"Fuck Ming..."

"Act normal... I cannot refuse. He asked me for help."

I was pushed to walk right next to P'Forth, who's walking and smiling with me. Then I think that Ai Ming is pranking me. There is no way that P'Forth will like guy. He's definitely straight.

"Hey Ai Pha"

P'Pha is running toward us. He sweats a little and looks hurry.

"Med school has only 45 mins lunch break, hasn't it? What are you doing over here?" P'Forth asks.

I try to look at P'Pha's eyes and he's already looking right back at me.

"Nothing. It's on my way. So I decide to stop by."

"What are you talking about? The med school is over there. Totally far away."

"Um.."

"Ok. Gotta go. See you later. Ai Yo looks hungry." P'Forth taps by shoulder and guide me to the cafeteria.

"...Um"

Before we walk away from him, I feel like we have to talk, but I cannot speak it out.

Because he's not there for me. He's just passing by. I feel terrible.

But if I turn to look at him, I would have seen that P'Pha is hiding a cup of Pink Milk...

"Yo... about this morning. P' really sorry."