Chapter 17 (Part of Phana(1))

When was I first start having a feeling for Yo? I don't really know.

But when know it, I've already been crazy about him.

I was only a skinny tall kid when I was in 9th Grade. I was crazy about basketball, playing guitar, and a straightforward hot head. It had a very fun puberty life as well. So many girls lines up for me to have flirtatious and sexually fun. Girls in the same age, younger, older, or even a lot older like college girls.

Until I met Yo.

Where did I see Yo for the first time? I remembered seeing him on the way back home right after having a fight with opponent from other school. He was a very very skinny and quite tall. Pretty nerdy with glasses and had nothing attractive at all.

But the way he held that kitty caught my attention. Normally, I always tried to be in the spotlight, but with him, I wanted to hide myself mysteriously from him.

Shit. He was cute.

"Are you lost? Where is your mom?"

Does he really thing that cat can speak and answer your question? Silly.

"What should I do with you? I cannot put you with those Siberian Huskies. You'll become their toy."

Wow... Rich boy. Having Siberian Huskies at home. That kid looks left and right (Geez! I have to jump into a bush to hide.) before taking that Kitten back home.

That was such a typical. He was just a good kid like everyone else, but it wasn't. He became more and more interesting for me. He did so many other good things that I couldn't believe anyone could have kept doing that all the time.

I just knew at that time that he was a year younger than me. He's goofy and clumsy. At school he was hardly look directly at me. (but since no one every do that too, so he's ok. What can I say? I was a hot head bully guy.)

It was ok and ok. Until one day, I couldn't help to get annoyed by this. Not only he couldn't look at me into the eyes, but he's also a jumpy kind of guy when we accidentally met.

Why was that? I'm such a good looking guy.

"Here is his detail." Kit started the conversation one day at school. "The name of the kid you like is..."

"Fuck you. I didn't say I like him." I immediately and strongly refused that accusation. "He doesn't have boobs."

"But you keep looking at him for more than two weeks now, don't you? Ai Beam added.

"He's such a strange kid." I shrugged my shoulders. "He's just a very skinny kid. A wind can blow him away."

"Bullshit."

"You keep talking about him all week. He helped some old lady crossing the street. He gave money to homeless people. He did this and that. Even he was doing nothing in Seven-Eleven, and you still keeps talking about him."

"And you said you don't like him."

I hate when they gang up on me.

"I don't know. I don't care."

"So... Forget about his name, then. Beam. Let's get something to eat."

Thud! I put my leg to stop them.

"I'll buy you guys some lunch. Give me his name."

Ai Beam smiled at the corner of the mouth. Keen and naughty smile. I hate it. "WaYo"

WaYo means Wind.

The wind that can blow him away.

"Wayo Panitchayasawad"