Chapter 18 (Part 2)

Think this is a wrong decision having breakfast with the sophomore Campus Moon. I haven't taken any shower, only washed my face and brushed my teeth. (Sigh) Ai Yo Ai Yo Ai Yo walking with Ai Handsome. Can you guess whom will be looking at?

No need to ask at all...

"Gossiping me in your head again, right?"

How the fuck!?!? "What?"

"You are making a cunning face."

"No" I shake my head right away.

He smirks "Liar"

"What are you gonna do?"

"I will..." He use his big hands pulling my face close to him

"Okay... I give up."

I raise my hands showing the giving up sign. While P'Pha laughs out loud as a winner.

There... Another smile... Pretending to be a tough smiler in the past, were you?

"Good Morning, Doc Pha. Getting up early today, huh?" Khun Par, the owner of that restaurant, smily greet at P'Pha as soon as we arrive.

(Note: Par means Auntie)

"I couldn't sleep last night krub." He smily greet back. They look so familiar to each others.

"Why was that? You need more sleep to maintain your handsomeness."

"Do you think I'll be less handsome? Khun Par"

Gosh!!! I'm so giving up on you. You gorgeous prick narcissistic. But it's true. No one can argue with that.

"I'll have the same krub. One egg and lots of pork liver."

"Okay. How about you? Noo."

(Note: Noo means littile boy/girl)

I turn to Khun Par right away. "Me?"

"Yes. Noo. What do you want, sweetie? Same with him?"

I'm still stunted with the word "Noo". A 178 cm. tall Noo.

"Krub. The same is good krub."

I scratch my head following P'Pha to a table in the restaurant. P'Pha still has a big smile on his face after Khun Par called me "Noo".

"What?" I lose my patient.

He smirks "Cute and funny krub. Khun Noo Yo"

Stop it...

"Stop calling me that. It's funny."

"Par starts that. Not me."

"Stop it."

P'Pha nods. But I don't believe him. He's a big jerk. He'll call me that again.

"Freshman, are you? Noo" Khun Par serves us with two bowl of rice porridge. I nod.

Ok. I'll be "Noo" for Khun Par. "Krub. Par"

"Come back more next time na. Come with him. You guys can help my restaurant survive."

"Why is that krub?"

"There. Can't you see? Whenever Doc Par's here, there will be so many girls around."

I give her a forced smile, while P'Pha sits quietly and gives me a play on his eyebrows. Jerk!

"... and, Noo, please comes with him. You both are good looking guys."

"Err..r...r.." You can hire me to be your presenter krub Khun Par. Ha Ha Ha.

"There. See?" She points to a big group of girls walking passed and changing their minds then walking back into the restaurant.