Chapter 12 (Part 1)

They were driving so fast when we left the campus, but now they come in the last. The reason they have to slow down is because of me getting sick of course. Although we drove kind of slow, we arrive by the time that the orientation is starting. I walk into the orientation feeling like the world is still spinning a little. Of course, everyone keeps asking and checking one me. I feel very appreciated and thankful for that.

But I don't know if my face is still red. I can feel that on the way here, when I was sleeping on P'Pha's lap.

How could I know that I would be seeing his handsome face looking down at me when I woke up? Thanks god that I didn't get a heart attack instead of motion sickness.

"Ok... Now since everyone's here and Nong Yo's ok now. Let's talk about your business because we don't have much time staying here."

When the staffs are briefing the schedules and plans for us, the Insane Med Student Gang is sitting handsomely in the Lobby of the resort. Ai P'Pha's wearing a pair of sunglasses and being more handsome than ever. And there... people are staring at him.

Show off!

But he's absolutely gorgeous... I have to admit... He really is handsome.

"Ahem!!!" The staff who's speaking in front of us has to clear her throat loudly to get everyone's attention "Err...r...r..rr Kids!!! We are not here to travel na ja... We are here to work with a very tight schedule. I know that you guys must be very tired and the sun is way too strong... "

He... I mean... She's acting like a sun blog lotion on a TV commercial. "... Ok... Let's take a break. Getting your stuffs into your room, relaxing a bit, then coming back here in one hour, Ok?... About the room..."

He... I mean She looks at the staff who's holding the keys. "You all have to pair up with a friend and we'll arrange a staff staying with you. We want you to get to know each other and also with our staff members."

I look at Ai Ming and we both know that we are getting a room. Ai Ming gets the keys and comes to grab and pulls me up.

"The staffs will be in your room later. You can go ahead to your room... And... Ladies...

Forget about your high hope to see P'Pha staying in your room... We are not allow a boy staying with a girl here. Ok?"

Wow! Is he that popular? I hear some freshman girls disappointingly moan out loud... But hey... seriously? Have they really had expecting that to happen for real?

"Are you really ok?" Ming helps me with my backpack. But I pull it back and he pulls it back again. So I give up.

"I'm ok."

"Do you think he's gonna stay with us?" Ming winks and teases at me.

I look at the big group of staffs. There is no way he's gonna be in our room.

"No way. Please don't staying in our room. What if I snore? That's so embarrassing. And he has to see me wearing glasses before going to bed. I cannot accept that. I'm not that confident."

I keep Yadi Yadi Ya... about that until Ai Ming shakes his head.

Before we get into our room I glanced at the group in the Lobby seeing them starting to move and talk to the other staffs. Good. I thought they were here for fun. Not to work.

"Whoa! Vey soft bed." I jump up to the bed as soon as we arrive to the room. "Can I take a nap? Still having the dizziness."

"Go ahead. Do you want something to eat? I'll call the room service." Ming shuts the door and asks.