Chapter 05

Sushi or Hot Pot?

Cannot decide who will be the one I should go with. For sure I have already confirmed with P'Forth that I'm going with him. With P'Pha is different, because he only told me abou Sushi with the condition that "IF" he can get the top score of the quiz. I didn't agree to go with him. And he might not get the "top" score. BUT it's gonna be our "first date", but again t's P'Pha... (Gosh... So confused... See? I cannot make the decision.)

Why me? Is it because he just want a friend to go with or is it because he loves me?!?! Is it even possible!?!?! Even thought I've received so many glasses of Pink Milk from him, but it' not enough to make a crazy conclusion like that. Beside, he never talk nicely to me or be kind to me more than anyone else. (Because he's nice to everyone.)

This is what's in my head all day. Finally I've made a decision. I will not go with P'Pha and it's gonna be easier if he cannot make the top score for this quiz. (Which is hardly possible. He's a fucking genius. He's a superman. He can do anything.)

But how should I reject him tonight?

"Hrrrr....r....r...r " I sigh loud enough to get Ming's attention.

"What's the matter now? Cannot deal with the Double Date yet?"

"Not funny"

"Come on. Relax... It's easier if you follow your heart."

"I cannot. Already confirmed with P'Forth."

"What's the matter with this senior anyway? Is he falling for you?"

"He's a good guy. If I didn't have a chat with him, I wouldn't be here now practicing the competition dancing."

"..."

"He has a special character. Raw looks but deep personality. Kind of Cool."

"Fuck Yo!"

"What?"

"Don't be such a player."

"Ai Ming" I try to smack his head from calling me a Player.

"You are! Look at you having two guys coming in the same time."

"I'm not a player. Asshole"

"What are you guys doing?" It's P'Forth. Ming wai him politely.

"P'Forth" I say hello. He looks so different now with a plain black t-shirt and jeans. Plain, simple, but so fucking hot. (Easily confirm by girls and some guys around here. They are looking at P'Forth since he came into the studio. He really is hot.) Gosh! He's such an idol for me. Should I get a hair style like him and also a dragon tattoo too after the competition? P'Forth "Is it because of you two so they cannot finish the practicing?"

Ming "Nooo!!! The dancing is not our thing. Difficult."

They both are from the same school and having the easy going personality that I feel comfortable to be around with. It would be super nice if "he" also has this easy going life style, so I can easily talk to... (Am I thinking about P'Pha again? No No No Stop it.)

P'Forth "How is this be difficult? I did it last year. Fucking easy"

Ming "P'Forth... Are you taking Ai Yo to a dinner?" He's teasing and observing P'Forth reactions in the same time. "Can I go too?"

"Yeah! Why not? But only you two. I don't wanna go with someone else I don't feel comfortable with."

Ming looks at me with a very surprising face. P'Forth is way too calm and no reaction what so ever about him joining the dinner. Is it because there is nothing between P'Forth and me? Is it just only a dinner between two friends?