Preview

"You are to act as the prince's mother and caregiver."

..........After standing for what seemed like hours Arnarra chose to leave, taking a now sleepign Legolas back and settling him in his bed. Hearing a crash she rushed out and followed the noise of destruction. The Kings study looked like it had been ransacked by wild boars and he was still finding objects to break to pieces. She ducked a heavy book and caught a goblet chucked in her direction silently picking things up and turning the desk the correct way, all the while the King rampaged on, ignorant of her presence. She was used to this sort of tirade as both her father and brother had gone into one after the death of her mother and later her father. She simply handled it with silence and picked up the pieces, much like she was doing now. Finally running out of things to destroy the king paused, his breath coming out in rasps as he turned to see his son's carer quietly picking up ink soaked papers and throwing them into the fire. She picked up the heavy book he had thrown at her earlier, ignoring the Kings eyes on her. Moving closer to him she continued to clean, leaning down to pick up a stack of important papers and placed them neatly on the desk, quickly glancing at the contents.

"The translation is worng on these, my liege, it would be good if you read over these before sending them." She said quietly as she continued to pick up pieces of his broken study. Finding nothing more to clean she finally looked at him, her green eyes the opposite of his, calm, collected, warm and with a hidden strength. His cold eyes looked back in hers as he quietly spoke.

"Leave me. You are only to enter my rooms to care for my son. If he asleep you are to leave these rooms. Am I understood?" Her eyes glared into his as she slowly bowed her head.

"Yes your majesty." She answered through gritted teeth before exiting his study pulling the door shut as he once again broke apart his office.