Part 2

Mumbai....

In a room dim light of morning sun coming from window. One wall of room has double door closet and remaining walls are full of family Photo with two kid. Side of the room there is one dressing table. In corner on small table there is Devi maiya Small statue draped in red Traditional chunni beside that there is small study table with two small chairs. In centre there is a Queen Size bed were two tiny figures in yellow night ware are tossing n turning to hide from light and sleep some more and snuggled more in blanket.

From Bathroom a lady in her mid 20 came out while drying her waist length hair with her pink towel. She left the towel on side table and went to bed were two tiny figure of 6 years are sleeping peace fully.

"Aru, Avi, get up it's getting late Beta" said lady while waking kids. But instead of waking up kids hide more in blanket. Lady was going to snatch blanket then only door knocked and she went to see who is on door.

"Khushi bitiya bachhe uthe" asked lady in her late 40. (Khushi, kids are up)

Yes this lady is none other than khushi Kumari Gupta who is now lived in Mumbai with her two kids, her parents, Jiji Payal and Buaji.

"Nhi Amma hum abhi utha rhe unhe app chaliye hum unhe taiyar karke ate hai" Said Khushi to her mother Garima Gupta and get back to doing most difficult task of getting her two little devil ready for their school. (No mom don't worry I'm coming after getting them ready)

"Aru, Avi beta utho warna aap log late ho jaoge school ke liye" Said lady lovingly but there is no reaction from both kids. (Aru, Avi get up or you will get late for school)

"ARU AVI WAKE UP BOTH OF YOU NOW" said khushi in strict tone by hearing their mother angry tone 1 kid finally wakeup.

"Good morning mumma" said boy kid while getting out of blanket.

"Good morning Avi now go to washroom brush your teeth i am coming after waking this lazy bum" lady said to kid indicating to sleeping kid.

This little kid is avi aka Avesh Gupta 6 year old son of Khushi and 5 min older brother to his Twin sister Araina Gupta. He is quit but naughty at a time he is angry child who love his mother most he know nothing about his father but still hate him cause he is the reason for his mother tear which she hide from everyone. He is too mature and responsible for his age.

"OK mumma" said avi and left for washroom after getting morning kiss from his mother.

"Now Aru you get up fast utho jaldi" said lady moving toward sleeping kid.

"mumma please 5 min mole pletty please" Said aru in her baby tone turning her face to other side making her mother rolled her eyes.

"Aru this is your daily routine no 5 min just get up now". said khushi while removing her blanket and at last making aru wake from her beauty sleep.

Aru aka Araina Gupta she is little, cute and naughty Princess of Gupta house. She is very shy at a time. she love to irritate her 'bua nani' by her innocent question. She love her mother most like her twin brother she also know nothing about her father but alike her brother she doesn't hate him and secretly in her heart she want to meet him.

"Good Molning mumma"Said aru in her baby tone and khushi kissed her chubby cheek.

"Good morning princess and its morning beta not molning" said khushi correcting her daughter who pronounces R as L making aru pouts her lips cutely.

"Ok choro chalo fatafat ready ho jao warna tum fir late ho jaogi" said khushi and left in washroom with her princess in her arms. (Now come get ready for school fast or else you will be late)

After making ready her two kid for school khushi also get ready in her simple light blue Chudidar Suit and applied little lip gloss on her naturally pink lips and left to dining hall with kids in her both side.

At dining table a man in his early 50 reading news paper while talking to lady in her late 50.

"Ka hai shashi babua kono badi khabar hai ka jo itna ghur ghur ke padat ho nand kishore" Asked Lady to man who is Shashi Gupta Khushi father.Shashi is very humble man with principle he is ideal husband great father who love his daughter most and respect his elder sister . He run Sweet shop which is famous in their locality. (Is their something big news that you are reading News paper with so much concentration)

"Nhi jiji wahi roj wali khabare hi hai bas naye tarike se chap di hai" said shashi smiling to his elder sister Madhumati mishra who is staying with them after death of her husband 30 years ago. (No same news but published in new style)

"To kahe apne ankh aur dimag pe jor det ho nand kishore" asked madhumati in reply shashi gave small smile. (Then why are you pressurizing your eyes and brain)

"Garima sankadevi aur bache uthe ki nahi" asked madhumati facing towards kitchen. (Garima, Did Khushi and kids are woke?)

"Ha jiji bitiya uth gyi bas bachhon ke sath awat hogi" said getting dishes from kitchen. (Yea they are woke)

A lady in her late 20 came with Garima with bowl in her hand.

"Payaliya aj naste me kheer banayi ho na 'hamri Rajkumari' khatir bhuli to nahi na"asked buaji in worried tone to Payal gupta her eldest niece. (Payal did you cook kheer for breakfast)

"Ha buaji banaya hai humne aur bhulte kaise apne itni bar yad jo dilaya tha" said payal while giggling while setting table for breakfast. (Yes buaji I had, how can I forget when you are reminding every second)

"Majak udawat ho tum hamra...." she left sentence incomplete hearing sweet voice. (You are making My fun)

"Good molning nanu, nani, masi, haye le nand kishole" came a chirpy voice from behind making every person on table to turn behind.

"Aru behave yourself bua nani hai na unhe aise chidhate hai sorry bolo" scolded khushi. (She is your Bua Nani)

"Solly bua nani" said aru in low tone making crying face.

"Are Titaliya kahe datat ho hamri rajkumari ko" Buaji scolded khushi "koi nahi bitiya tumri amma ko to hum dekh lenge tum aao kheer khao khas tumre khatir banwaya hai humne" said Buaji taking aru in her lap. (Hey Khushi Why are you scolding my princes, Look baby today we had cooked your favorite Kheer for Breakfast )

"Aur mere liye" asked avi making everyone shift their eyes on him.(and for Me)

"Tumre liye aloo ka paratha banaya hai humne tumra favorite" said garima to her grandson. (For You I had made Aloo paratha yours favorite)

"Sach nani you are best" said avi giving a beautiful smile to garima while making him sit in her lap.

"Bitiya tum bhi nasta karlo" said shashi to his younger daughter. (Khushi you also take your breakfast)

"Ji babuji " said khushi while sitting between shashi and payal. (Yea Dad)

After the breakfast was silent affair. After completing her khushi take her hand bag while payal was getting school bag ready for kids. After taking their bag and water bottle from masi Aru gave noisy kiss to everyone and Avi with sweet smile and quick bye left with their mother for school.

After parking her car in school parking area khushi came out of car with kids put their bags on their back and hang their water bottle in neck and walk with them to their school after reaching to gate she kneel down.

"Aru no shaitani in class ok padai pe dhyan dena and Avi kisi pe gussa mat karna ok" said khushi taking their hand in her. (Aru no pranks and naughtiness in class and avi don't get angry on anyone for small things)

"Ok Mumma" said both kids in chorus.

"Bye baby apna dhyan rakhna dono school ke bad masi lene ayengi and kisi ki pareshan mat karna mumma sham ko milegi apse" Said khushi with little smile on her lips. (Take care both of you and after school end Masi will come to pick you both)

"Bye mumma" said kids and left for their class.

When both kids are out of her sight Khushi get in her small car and left for her office.

************

Note

Part 2 Done plz Vote and Comment and silent readers plz Vote.