Part 15

After coming out of conference room Khushi directly ran toward washroom as she knew if she had waited for a one more single minute then either she had slapped Arnav or worst she would have cried and these are the reaction which he is expecting and she don't want to give him. When she entered in washroom no was there so she just locked the door as saving herself from any intruder as she didn't want anyone to witness her broken selves after washing her face again and again she cried like nothing all the tears which she had not shade from past 6 years i.e. after giving birth to her two bundle of joy, today she let them flow. She is not able to stop her tears she just sat down on floor and cried more loudly she know that anybody can come and will knock she needs to compose herself but still she is not able to do that all these years she has loved him only him even after his all misdeed he still reside in some corner of her heart and her tears are proving that.

She just rubbed her face roughly to wipe tears but new tears falls taking the place making her more miserable. She was not prepared for this face off she just masked her fears standing strong in front of him but in real she just wanted to run away. How will she do this he is not any random person he is the first man to whom she loved, she inspired, she trusted with her heart with her soul her body . Yes their consummation was not planned not at least from her side but still she never regretted as she had accepted him as her man as her husband and according to her relation completed when you accept it from your heart and after that rituals are remain for name. For her person feeling is greater than any social norms even being bought up in small city like luckhnow she was the person of open mind. But one person has changed her for worst. In past 7 years she did everything to forget him to move on but how will she do whenever she see Aru innocent smile she remember him, Avi eyes, anger and possessiveness reminds him, she just can't forget him and even hate him cause he had given her the world best treasure her kids but she can't forgive him either. She has no feeling left in her other than loath for that person. She is crying like nothing and her tears are unstoppable today.

 She is crying like nothing and her tears are unstoppable today

She comes out of her thought hearing knock. She check her watch and found that she had taken more than 20 min and not want to waste more time she stood up asking person to wait she composed herself and clear her face using tissue paper she looked at minor. After making herself presentable she opened door and found Meera who looks worried. She gave a small smile to Meera while moving out.

"Mam are you ok?" asked Meera.

"Yes I'm fine, why?" said Khushi.

"Actually door was locked and ..y..ou..I mean you are inside and door locked" said nervous Meera.

"Don't worry I'm fine actually I locked the door by mistake sorry for your inconvenience" said Khushi with smile and was about to leave when Meera called her again.

"Mam sorry wo I'm here to show you your cabin" said Meera.

"That's great so come" said Khushi giving her way to move ahead.