Part 25

AR Design

Arnav was sitting in his cabin and looking at his kids messing with his office. Avi was sitting on his chair and playing some type of 3D game while his daughter Aru was sitting on couch keeping both her legs up and making some masterpiece of art on office papers which he can't understand. It's been a month since Shashi came here and then took him to his children school. In this whole month he had spent lots of time with his kids which is not enough to compensate to his absence in the life these innocent kids but still it helped him forming a good bonding with them. Aru was always a darling and welcoming  but now even Avi started coming along with him. He don't what lie Shashi had told to his family Khushi that they are still not getting suspicious and he is fine with whatever it is till it let him be with his kids.

In this 1 month he went zoo, aquarium, Doll museum, amusement and water park, science research centres. For the first he used metro as Aru want to travel with it. He did everything which never thought earlier and the most weird thing he enjoyed it but he also missed Khushi. In spending these happy moments with kids he also realised  that how they missed his presence in their life and this realisation increases his guilt many fold.

In just 20 minutes Avi and Aru had changed his cabin into war zone. They fought first for his phone then for laptop and also for his chair. It's good that Khushi is not in AR as she had an important meeting in Kasish. After school he thought to take them for cartoon movie which Aru wanted to watch but he had to sign some urgent document in AR so he bought them with him. After coming they didn't let him work him. Even Akash, Aman and Meera are running around to fulfill their order.

"Bhai your passes " said Akash entering in cabin. Sitting on the chair beside Arnav he filled glass and started gulping.

"Akash drink slowly Dammit" shouted Arnav seeing his brother drinking water like he is thirty from years. Akash glared him and refill the glass again. Shaking his Arnav looked at the pass.

When Arnav called theater to book tickets all the shows were houseful. He didn't wanted to upset Aru as she was very excited so he asked to book a private theater for them playing same cartoon movie. It took nearly 2 hours and lacs of money but finally he was able to arrange theater to fulfill his nephew and niece wish. Arnav told Akash about his and Khushi relationship and also that her kids Avi and Aru are his. He is the father. Akash was shocked and angry on him for abounding Khushi in that conditions. He requested to not tell about him and Khushi to anyone not even Payal which he accepted.

"Bhai why asked Aman to stand out of your cabin... Poor guy is looking like watchman. I'm feeling bad for him." Said Akash.

"Really?.. okay then send him here and you take his position" said Arnav raising proposal.

"No...No Bhai I'm fine here" said Akash getting scared of his offer.

"Uncle bhukh lagi hai" said Aru with pout while touching her tummy. (Uncle I'm hungry)

"What you want to eat baby" asked Arnav coming to her.

"Pasta and strawbelly shake" said Aru with smile.

"And Avi what you want little man" asked Arnav looking at Avi who has his whole concentration on his laptop

"Your laptop and phone" said Avi raising his head.

"What the?" Said Arnav hearing his reply and in return Avi smirk and Akash started laughing like a mad person. Seeing Akash laughing Aru started giggling and even Avi joined them.

" Hey stop laughing okay you can't make fun of me in my office" said Arnav pretending angry. They all stop but just in 2 again started laughing.

"Uncle you look so funny" said Aru between giggles.