Part 18

Gupta House

In the leaving room of Gupta House Shashi was sitting Beside Buaji who was still in the panic zone, Garima was pacifying her SIL while her concentration was on her angry younger Daughter who had not said anything from the time they had discovered that Dog under the study table of Avi and Aru. Both kids are standing bowing their head down while Payal was standing beside Kids and asking Khushi to calm down and forgive them but Khushi was only looking at them with no expression and the poor puppy was sitting at corner feeling pity for his two small protectors who come in trouble for saving him.

“Kaun laya ise” asked Khushi after long wait. (Who bought him?)

“Mumm...Mumma I’m solly” said Aru with tears while Avi stood mum.

“Sorry kis liye, kya iska matlab hai ki tum ise layi ho Aru” asked Khushi with anger. (Sorry for what, is this mean that you had bought him Aru)

“No Mumma Aru nhi layi ise” said Avi still his eyes on floor. (No Mom Aru had not bought him)

“Aru nhi to fir kaun laya ise” snapped Khushi. (If not Aru then who bought him)

“Maine kuch pucha Avi jawab do” asked Khushi to her son as she very well know that Aru can never take such step until her Brother approved it. (I asked something Avi answer me)

“Me ... Mai laya ise” said Avi looking at his Mom. (Me... I bought him)

“Hmm to tum laye ise to kya mai aapse puch sakti hu ki aap ise yha kyu laye... why you bought him when you very well know that Buaji didn’t like pets” asked Khushi angrily.(So you bought him, may I ask why you bought him here... why you bought him when you very well know that Buaji didn’t like pets)

“Mumma he was not well and I didn’t want to leave him in park that’s why I bought him here” said Avi in low voice.

“So you think that you both are mature enough that you can take decisions on your own” asked Khushi.

“No..mumma..please don’t get angry on me sorry” said Avi hugging Khushi.

Seeing her kids crying like this Khushi felt weak but she didn’t want to melt as being single parent she has dual responsibility and she very well know that for betterment of kids parents need to maintain balance between love and strictness if she appreciate when they do good then even she need punished them for their mistake. She wanted to give best upbringing to her kids so performing role of mother and father on her level best.

“Why No it should be yes after this act of yours I don’t think you both need me” said Khushi

“Sorry Mumma please forgive us we will not repeat this” said crying Avi and Finally mother loves win and she hugged him.

“Aul Mumma aap hi to kehte ho na hume sabki madad kalni chaiye” said Aru holding Khushi hand. (And Mom you only say that we must help others)

“Aru stop this emotional Drama okay I’m not going to come in it” said Khushi coming out of hug.