Part 27

Khushi was about to open glass door when someone pulled it from other side, looking up she saw Arnav. She was not able to took back her eyes from his handsome face but still she did as she didn't wanted to show that he still affect her. She didn't to fall weak in front of him. He is looking at her like Aru looked at her ice cream and its not good, actually was very awkward and making her uncomfortable. She cursed herself for wearing this dress and doing over the top makeup it was not needed. Why the hell some time she behave so stupidly, don't know what he will be thinking about her. 

"Hi" said Arnav making aware of his presence seeing her standing lost and murmuring to herself.

"Huhh... Yea Hi" said Khushi not looking up. 

"So, you want to eat here or inside the restaurant" asked Arnav with smirk.

"No... I'm fine" said Khushi and Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"I mean to say... I don't want to eat anything... I'm here just to drop the file... you can continue you dinner with your clients" said Khushi.

"You are here to just drop that file?" asked Arnav.

"Yesss" said Khushi.

"Really?" He asked again.

"Of course" replied Khushi.

"Well then that file is very lucky. I mean you took so much effort in getting ready just drop it." Said Arnav with smirk.

"Actually I have to go somewhere that's why I dressed up. It's not for you... I mean your file" snapped Khushi glaring him.

"No problem... I don't mind it, but I'll must say you are looking very sexy I'm this dress" said Arnav eyeing her from top to bottom.

"WHAT?" shouted Khushi with wide eyes.

"I mean to say you are looking very HOT... I mean beautiful... Yea beautiful" said Arnav bitting his tongue inside mouth.

"Anyway where is the file... give it to me" demanded Arnav forwarding his hand.

"File?" said Khushi and then realised that she left it in car only.

"Yea file" said Arnav.

"Sorry... I left it in car... I'll just bring it now" said Khushi and was about to go when he held her hand.

"Its okay we will get that file later for now come with me... I'm starving" said Arnav.

"But that file is important, right?" asked Khushi while following him.

"Yes its important but not more than my hunger... so forget about it for now" sai Arnav and kept walking to the table.

********

Sitting in front of Arnav Khushi looked around the empty tables, and the whole romantic set up. She wanted to ask Arnav kept mum afraid of his answer.

"Where are others?" Asked Khushi thinking where are those oh so special client because of whom she was summon to Deliver that so called important file in this restaurant.

"Who others?" Asked Arnav still lost in her.

"People whom you were supposed to meet here" said Khushi in mocking tone. She still angry on his bossy attitude he showed on phone. What making her more angry is all the effort he took for this meeting. From the arrangement its obvious that its not some business meeting. He is meeting his girlfriend and had purposely forced her to come here so he can rub it on her face.  

"Khushi actually I...I" he tried to come with good excuse but not able to think any he gave her sheepish smile while scrubbing his forehead. He don't know how to tell her that no one is coming and he actually lied to her.