Part 24

Sitting in his cabin Arnav was waiting for Shashi Gupta who is coming to him in his office. When last night he got shocked when Shashi called him instead of elders of family and then shocking him more he asked to meet him. He don't know what to expect from this sudden meeting moreover Shashi had demanded to keep it secret. One thing he knew whatever purpose of its meeting but it can't be related to Akash marriage. Somewhere he feels that Shashi Gupta had came to know about his and Khushi relationship but question is how because last week when they went at his place with Akash marriage proposal he was totally fine with him which only can be possible if he was unaware of his and Khushi messed up relationship. His heart is beating loudly now he can understand why guys get freak out on the name of meeting their girl parents especially their father. His and Khushi past is making situation worse. If Shashi knows about what he did with Khushi then he have to woo him before his angry daughter.

'Get a grip on your emotions Arnav you have to face this situation bravely you can't lose hope. Just remember one thing its the first step in redeeming your sins you have to do much more to get back your love and children. This fight is for your family and you have to win' murmur Arnav gathering his strength.

Taking glass from table he gulped it fully in a row. He took few deep breaths to calm his heart and then only his intercom. Receiving the call he asked her to bring Shashi Gupta in his cabin with full respect.

**********

"ASR is waitingfor you sir... please come with me" said Meera with smile and she moved ahead showing way to Shashi who followed her.

Shashi Gupta knows what he is planning to do is like gamble. It can either set his daughter life or can make it worst. Their is huge risk involve in his decision but he want to take this chance. Last week after talking to Khushi he realised that his daughter is still stuck in her past. Arnav is still a integral part of her life and he being the father of her children is not letting her move on in life with someone else. He doesn't want to destroy his daughters life with his biased and impatient decision. He want to see his both daughter's happy. In such situations a person need a good friend and he is lucky to have one. When he told about Arnav to Ram he got more angry then him and was ready to kill him. It's took 2 hours to make his friend understand gravity of problem and finally he understood. Ram helped him in doing background check of both Raizada boys and to his satisfaction their past was clean. They even met Aman and Riya who was Khushi good friend during collage days. From them he come to know how Arnav is repenting from past 7 years. He requested them to keep their meeting secret and don't let others especially Arnav know about it on which they agreed. Finally being satisfied with his research on Raizada family and sons Shashi gave clean chit to Akash but before making a final decision on Arnav he decided to confront him.

When they reached at Arnav cabin his assistant door and waited for his response. He entered in cabin and saw Arnav getting up from chair and coming towards him once he come closer he bend down to take his blessing. Shashi smirk seeing Arnav nervousness it shows how scared he is of him and if a multi billionaire like Arnav Singh Raizada can never get  nervous in front of a small sweet she owner Shashi Gupta so it means this nervousness is because of meeting Khushi father. Once he greeted him with respect Arnav asked Shashi to take sit then he ordered his assistant to send refreshment.

"Sir... you wanted to discuss something important?" Asked Arnav sitting on his chair.

"Hmm... koi bhi faisla lene se pahle hume aapse kuch jawab chaiye the" said Shashi with serious face. ( Yeah... I need to get some answers from you before taking any decisions)

"Decisions?... kya aap Akash ke bare me kuch jaana na chahte hai" asked Arnav. (Decisions?... you want to know something about Akash)

"Nhi mere aaj yha apne aur tumse Milne ka Akash aur Payal ke rishte kuch lena dena nhi hai... mai yha unki wajah se nhi aa ya hu" said Shashi. ( I'm not here because of Akash and Payal relation... they had not nothing to do with my this visit)