Part 23

"Khushi..." Arnav started but she stop him showing her palm.

"Shut up... Just shut your bloody mouth Mr. Raizada or else I don't know what I'll do... How dare you to touch me ... To hug what you think of yourself haan" said Khushi gritting her teeth, her face had turned red in anger.

 To hug what you think of yourself haan" said Khushi gritting her teeth, her face had turned red in anger

"Khushi please..." he again started and tried to hold her hand which she shoved.

"Not a single word Mr. Raizada... you had done and said enough now Just leave" said Khushi turning other side.

"No... I'm not leaving... its enough we can't play this hide and seek forever... We need to sort our issue its not only involve us Khushi even our kids are part of our messed up life... so, if not for us then at least for them we need to resolve this" said Arnav trying to solve their differences but is it that easy for Khushi.

" What you said OUR kids

" What you said OUR kids... No Mr. Raizada they are not yours but only MINE and being their mother I very well know what is good and What's bad for them... so please do your social work were it's needed neither me nor my children's need you... so please just leave from here" said angry Khushi.

" Khushi I know you are angry on me for what I did with you and your anger is totally justified  but don't forget every child need father and mother both... you can try to give them both parents love you can't be their father... Please Khushi for our kids please forgive me or if not forgive then at least give me a chance to rectify my mistakes" he pleaded with hope that she will consider his request.

Yes her kids need father but this man don't deserve to be part of her children life. First he abandoned her when she needed him most. He ditched her and  left her heart broken. Instead of accepting his responsibility he asked her for abortion. When again for her children she thought to let him at least of her babies her thinking he is repenting and most her children needs father love and protection but again he proved her wrong. He questioned her character. This man is not trust worthy who knows he hurt her kids in future after becoming part of their like like he did with her.

" Yes you are right...  Mr. Raizada every child need a father... father this word consist so many responsibility do you know, a mother can feel baby inside her body but father dot this feeling from his heart. You know why men's take care of their baby mother  at time of pregnancy because they want to relish the feeling of their baby every moment so can they cherish it for whole life. You must be thinking how I knew this well at time of pregnancy I used to meet many couples who were expecting their baby. Most of the wife used to silent or cranky but the men's  were so patience they used to blabber to how excited they are for the baby. They said how they wanted to part every phase of their child life from birth to its first step... from first cry to first smile and words. They didn't wanted to miss anything. Amma always wanted me to ignore them thinking I'll be sad and yes I feel bad for myself and my baby but I also used enjoy those moments because I'm not that lucky enough to get such partner in my life who will pamper me so I can atleast see how it feels." Said Khushi tears were forming in her eyes remembering her past. Taking a pause to gulp her tears she again started.